Using iPhone 6plus without Screen Protector

salmanhkhan

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi there my fellow macbuddies.
As the title of the thread states, who is using their iphone 6plus without a screen protector and how well the screen is holding up without a protector?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm using mine without. So far haven't noticed anything. I also never keep it in a pocket or space with other stuff though.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

salmanhkhan

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I thought about doing so, but got to paranoid...
I'm assuming your doing it with your phone?

Yes i am rocking my iPhone 6plus without a screen protector and so far its holding up fine. And this is the first time i am using an iPhone without a screen protector otherwise all my previous iPhones were smacked with a screen protector on day 1 but this time the curved edges of iPhone 6 begs not to be protected by a screen protector ..So just wanted to know the general opinion.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I am using both my 6 and 6 plus screen protector free. They both have minimalistic cases that give them just a bit of lay on the table so I can put them face down and not worry about the screens.

Glass on both are perfect

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
No screen protector on my iPhone 6 Plus - no issues and no worries. I haven’t used a screen protector on my iPhone beyond the first couple of days on my iPhone 4 in 2010.

Phil12299

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
No screen protector here, everything looks grea so far. My 5 was flawless during the times I didn't rock a screen protector. I can't bring myself to put a screen protector on this with the curved edges. I have one, it's on the shelf in the package still.

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I would have loved to but I'm pretty sure once I wipe down screen after a busy day that I will most definitely spot a scratch and get upset. Plus I like to use the anti glare Matte screen protector by Power support :)

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I would have loved to but I'm pretty sure once I wipe down screen after a busy day that I will most definitely spot a scratch and get upset. Plus I like to use the anti glare Matte screen protector by Power support :)

That's exactly how I feel... It would upset me if I saw any scratch on my device...

Last edited:

dseiden

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I am using my 6 plus with a minimal case or no case and no screen protector. I have though about trying a glass protector but so far I am leaving it bare.

salmanhkhan

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
That's exactly how I feel... It would upset me if I saw any screech on my device...

I use to suffer with e same paranoia but then as someone in this forum also mentioned that "I just love the feel of glass and hate the idea of affecting this for the next buyer to enjoy a scratch free screen."

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't use a screen protector, I hate the way they feel.
So far, no problems with my screen, no scratches or anything.
Whenever I have it in my purse I always have a wallet case that covers the screen though.

salmanhkhan

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I don't use a screen protector, I hate the way they feel.
So far, no problems with my screen, no scratches or anything.
Whenever I have it in my purse I always have a wallet case that covers the screen though.

Like i mentioned earlier i used to apply screen protector on my previous iphones but due to the design of this year iPhone n the curved glass ...i decided not to use one ... and wow jus like u quoted the feel on the glass screen is superb and awesome ...what an experience i am having

Sam_Lee

Banned
Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I never tried to use the iPhone 6 without screen protector. I understand that screen protector improves aesthetics, reduce glare, prevent the sticking of the fingers and it also prevents UV damage. You should use a screen protector with your iPhone especially when you love to play games with it.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Not foolish, just personal choice.
I mean it's one's own choice but you are going to risk a bigger probability of the screen getting serious scratches... I wouldn't have felt right if I didn't recommend someone get a screen protector for the iPhone 6 Plus. If they refuse I don't force their hand in any way...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73