I never use a screen protector and I never get scratches on any of my phones. i actually don't even use a case....although I have gotten minor dings on previous devices.

Disclamer:
    I have rules when it comes to my phones...i NEVER put my phone in a pocket with keys or anything else...has its own designated pocket.
    05-18-2015 11:17 PM
    Stop using them log ago don't like the feel .. Never had a issue with scratches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-19-2015 02:56 AM
    I took mine off months ago. Didn't like the feel of it and besides, my phone is either in my purse or laying on my desk at work
    05-19-2015 07:10 AM
    For the first time ever on any of my 15+ phones I put a tempered glass protector on my iPhone 6 Plus the other day after purchase. However I do NOT like the sight of the phone with it on. It makes it ugly as it's very visible on the curved glass screen. I know I'm going to peel it off in a day or two and enjoy a naked phone like I always do. Second hand value? That's never any of my concerns regarding a phone. I want to enjoy it in the best way I can while I have it. I really don't care about small scratches I can live with that rather than having an ugly protector at all times. What do concerns me though is how long the original oleophobic coating will last. On my previous phone it only lasted no more than 3 months then it was a fingerprint magnet. However I do believe the screen and coating on the iPhone is of much higher quality. At least I would like to think so. I can't stand fingerprints and would probably buy a new screen in the end when it gets too bad.
    05-19-2015 07:52 AM
    Maybe not so ugly with a case on too. If you use no protection, I hope you have Applecare+. A drop face down can crack the screen.
    dannejanne likes this.
    05-19-2015 08:15 AM
    Maybe not so ugly with a case on too. If you use no protection, I hope you have Applecare+. A drop face down can crack the screen.
    Didn't know about that. Thanks for pointing it out it seems like a very good deal.
    05-19-2015 08:24 AM
56 123