Notifications Issue?

konjis1

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I noticed while watching a youtube video in landscape, if a text notification comes in, then the screen tries to rotate back to portrait instead of the notification coming down in landscape mode. It's really glitchy! Has anyone else noticed this?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't come across any other threads mentioning something like this. I don;t yet have an iPhone 6 Plus so I can't try to replicate the issue for you. Hopefully, other members will comment soon.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Don't know about this specific issue, but suffice it to say there have been a number of reports across the sites I read where rotation issues on the plus are not uncommon. I think it's safe to say there's still some iOS fixing/tweaking that needs to happen.

TomsAndroid

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I noticed while watching a youtube video in landscape, if a text notification comes in, then the screen tries to rotate back to portrait instead of the notification coming down in landscape mode. It's really glitchy! Has anyone else noticed this?

Yeah, this happens to me too. It was mentioned in a thread discussing problems with the iPhone 6. It's pretty annoying! Disrupts the video. I can't remember if there's an issue with landscape notifications in any other app, or if it's YouTube specific. I'm assuming the problem is with YouTube

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox