iPad Air Replacement (Yep, one of those threads)

justinkk2005

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I've had a 6+ since launch day and i'm loving it. My only problem is while riding my ATV, the thing keeps falling out of my pocket. Luckily the ballistic case has been holding up to it's name. I was thinking about a normal 6 due to the size and ability to use a life proof fre case for it. That being said, I went to BestBuy and bought an iPad Air 2 and thought that combination (6 and iPad Air 2) would be a perfect combination. Now that I have the Air 2, it really doesn't seem all that much more useful than my 6+. The 6+ is such a hybrid to me that it feels unnecessary to have both, but on the other hand I would like the portability of a normal 6 while outdoors. Anyone else having this predicament? #firstworldproblems

I'm thinking about sending back the Air and keeping my +.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Nope, and I have an iPad Mini that I rarely use. For *me*, getting the 6 Plus will basically eliminate any need for my iPad.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
There is no blanket answer or suggestion to your post OP...personally, I haven't used my iPad Mini since buying the 6 Plus. My wife, however, does not feel the 6 Plus would be a worthwhile replacement for her iPad.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner