6+ problem?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No, I'm not confusing anything, and I don't know how much of an issue that it is. But it is a possibility that some Apple products are having problems, as evidenced by the support site. And some people are on their 4th phone. Time will tell, I guess. I hope that it is just a bad batch of hardware, or maybe some isolated corrupt files, and quickly gets resolved.

Yet you felt the need to describe it as a "serious issue" above...weird.

Sorry, but this, like most issues with the iPhone every year, represents a very tiny amount of users and is nothing remotely "serious".

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

Sorry, but this, like most issues with the iPhone every year, represents a very tiny amount of users and is nothing remotely "serious".

"Serious " and widespread are two different things. I believe that me, you, or anyone else that would continue to have the issue after getting replacements would consider it serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I could be wrong, but I read it to be that he was referring to the author of the article confusing the 9000 views and 60 comments.

The number of views mean nothing to me, as soon as someone sees a title relating to iPhone problems they will read it.

I always find it funny how any issue with iPhone gets blown up into a big ordeal. Anytime you sell several million of any product there are going to be issues show up with some of them.

That is correct. I didn't mean the OP of this post but the article itself. It says, "An Apple Support Community forum thread focusing on the issue has more than 9,000 views and 60 replies, so it is clearly not an isolated issue." Views and replies are not indicative that this is a widespread issue. People are curious and/or trying to help the people with their iPhone problems as well. This thread has 730 views as of this post but that is indicative of nothing.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
"Serious " and widespread are two different things. I believe that me, you, or anyone else that would continue to have the issue after getting replacements would consider it serious.

Your implication was that it was a major issue...stop trying to beat around the bush. It's no more major than the now almost forgotten "bend gate" issue. There isn't a "serious issue" with the iPhone 6 Plus...there is a small sample size of people who reported something and an even smaller group of people who, for whatever reason, want to make the issue seem bigger than it realistically is.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Your implication was that it was a major issue...stop trying to beat around the bush. It's no more major than the now almost forgotten "bend gate" issue. There isn't a "serious issue" with the iPhone 6 Plus...there is a small sample size of people who reported something and an even smaller group of people who, for whatever reason, want to make the issue seem bigger than it realistically is.

Okay, Sean. You're never wrong, so I'll leave it at that. I never said that it was a major issue, but I did say a serious issue, and it is serious to the people that are experiencing it. I am an Apple person, and everything except my desktop is Apple, but am not naive enough to believe the Apple doesn't have problems to arise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

princessiphone

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site

I'm sure it's remotely serious to the people who spend their well earned money on the device.

How would you feel if your phone did this? You seem ignorant.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Okay, Sean. You're never wrong, so I'll leave it at that. I never said that it was a major issue, but I did say a serious issue, and it is serious to the people that are experiencing it. I am an Apple person, and everything except my desktop is Apple, but am not naive enough to believe the Apple doesn't have problems to arise.

Serious and major aren't the same thing? That's interesting logic....

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
No, I'm not confusing anything, and I don't know how much of an issue that it is. But it is a possibility that some Apple products are having problems, as evidenced by the support site. And some people are on their 4th phone. Time will tell, I guess. I hope that it is just a bad batch of hardware, or maybe some isolated corrupt files, and quickly gets resolved.

Again, saying some people are on their fourth phone just because someone in an anonymous thread said they had four phones is ridiculous. So bc someone said they had four it is now fact?
This whole "story" is just very weak. 9000 people read a thread that had 60 comments were a guy said he has went through 4 phones.
Guess all threads are fact now.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure it's remotely serious to the people who spend their well earned money on the device.

How would you feel if your phone did this? You seem ignorant.

Did you just decide to pull some random thought out of your a$$ and try to make an argument out of it? Who said it wasn't serious to those people? I surely didn't ever say that...never said anything remotely insinuating that it wasn't a big deal to people who had the problem.

And if pointing out that something that affects such a small sample size of people is not a major issue for the iPhone generally makes me "ignorant", then so be it. Unfortunately I'm going to guess that this discussion is lost on you "princess".

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

It's sad that it always has to return to personal shots from the likes of you when it comes to these debates...you can't stay on topic, so you have to take your little pot shots at me. Oh well...I guess that's the easiest route when you have no real retort. You admittedly made a bad word choice...I was only going on what you yourself said initially...so if you didn't mean to use such a word as "serious" (which to 99.99999% of the population could easily be synonymous with a word like "major"), maybe before you go on your little tirade against me, you choose your words more carefully in the future, save us all the wasted time of reading what you really didn't mean, lol.

But since we're on this personal shot trip...why is it that every year, after a release, you always have some horsesh*t thread or comment to chime in with that you and I both know is just to kick up dust, but for some reason you're too cowardly to admit and you hide behind a legitimate "concern". Why not stick to your guns there buddy?

Going on with the discussion with your new favorite term "widespread", it still doesn't make any sense. It'd be like calling Ebola a widespread epidemic in the U.S. when less than 10 people out of a little over 300 million have it. Better sell your iPhone 6 Plus and buy a hazmat suit!

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
"ut since we're on this personal shot trip...why is it that every year, after a release, you always have some horsesh*t thread or comment to chime in with that you and I both know is just to kick up dust, but for some reason you're too cowardly to admit and you hide behind a legitimate "concern". Why not stick to your guns there buddy?"

What are you talking about?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
"ut since we're on this personal shot trip...why is it that every year, after a release, you always have some horsesh*t thread or comment to chime in with that you and I both know is just to kick up dust, but for some reason you're too cowardly to admit and you hide behind a legitimate "concern". Why not stick to your guns there buddy?"

What are you talking about?

L24cy.gif

They say seafood helps with memory issues.

princessiphone

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Did you just decide to pull some random thought out of your a$$ and try to make an argument out of it? Who said it wasn't serious to those people? I surely didn't ever say that...never said anything remotely insinuating that it wasn't a big deal to people who had the problem.

And if pointing out that something that affects such a small sample size of people is not a major issue for the iPhone generally makes me "ignorant", then so be it. Unfortunately I'm going to guess that this discussion is lost on you "princess".

Again. Ignorant.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
It's still a problem, whether they replace it or not...

I guess it's how you look at it. To me it's a phone if there is a problem with it I'll get it fixed. There are far worse problems in the world than a phone. I just don't stress over stuff like this.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I very much agree. The author seems to be confusing 60 comments and 9000 views as some sort of measurement for the number of problems. If you have a problem, go to an Apple store and get it exchanged.

I agree. I would rather spend my time on how to maximize my enjoyment of this great phone than worrying about such small percentage random issue. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh