Your implication was that it was a major issue...stop trying to beat around the bush. It's no more major than the now almost forgotten "bend gate" issue. There isn't a "serious issue" with the iPhone 6 Plus...there is a small sample size of people who reported something and an even smaller group of people who, for whatever reason, want to make the issue seem bigger than it realistically is.
    Okay, Sean. You're never wrong, so I'll leave it at that. I never said that it was a major issue, but I did say a serious issue, and it is serious to the people that are experiencing it. I am an Apple person, and everything except my desktop is Apple, but am not naive enough to believe the Apple doesn't have problems to arise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    10-27-2014 08:46 PM
    Yet you felt the need to describe it as a "serious issue" above...weird.

Sorry, but this, like most issues with the iPhone every year, represents a very tiny amount of users and is nothing remotely "serious".
    I'm sure it's remotely serious to the people who spend their well earned money on the device.

How would you feel if your phone did this? You seem ignorant.
    10-27-2014 09:14 PM
    Okay, Sean. You're never wrong, so I'll leave it at that. I never said that it was a major issue, but I did say a serious issue, and it is serious to the people that are experiencing it. I am an Apple person, and everything except my desktop is Apple, but am not naive enough to believe the Apple doesn't have problems to arise.

Serious and major aren't the same thing? That's interesting logic....
    10-27-2014 09:18 PM
    Serious and major aren't the same thing? That's interesting logic....
    Bad choice of words. I should have said widespread instead of major. Sorry.

10-27-2014 09:22 PM
    No, I'm not confusing anything, and I don't know how much of an issue that it is. But it is a possibility that some Apple products are having problems, as evidenced by the support site. And some people are on their 4th phone. Time will tell, I guess. I hope that it is just a bad batch of hardware, or maybe some isolated corrupt files, and quickly gets resolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Again, saying some people are on their fourth phone just because someone in an anonymous thread said they had four phones is ridiculous. So bc someone said they had four it is now fact?
    This whole "story" is just very weak. 9000 people read a thread that had 60 comments were a guy said he has went through 4 phones.
    Guess all threads are fact now.

Sent from my iPhone 6+
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    10-27-2014 09:22 PM
    I'm sure it's remotely serious to the people who spend their well earned money on the device.

How would you feel if your phone did this? You seem ignorant.
    Did you just decide to pull some random thought out of your a$$ and try to make an argument out of it? Who said it wasn't serious to those people? I surely didn't ever say that...never said anything remotely insinuating that it wasn't a big deal to people who had the problem.

And if pointing out that something that affects such a small sample size of people is not a major issue for the iPhone generally makes me "ignorant", then so be it. Unfortunately I'm going to guess that this discussion is lost on you "princess".
    10-27-2014 10:45 PM

It's sad that it always has to return to personal shots from the likes of you when it comes to these debates...you can't stay on topic, so you have to take your little pot shots at me. Oh well...I guess that's the easiest route when you have no real retort. You admittedly made a bad word choice...I was only going on what you yourself said initially...so if you didn't mean to use such a word as "serious" (which to 99.99999% of the population could easily be synonymous with a word like "major"), maybe before you go on your little tirade against me, you choose your words more carefully in the future, save us all the wasted time of reading what you really didn't mean, lol.

But since we're on this personal shot trip...why is it that every year, after a release, you always have some horsesh*t thread or comment to chime in with that you and I both know is just to kick up dust, but for some reason you're too cowardly to admit and you hide behind a legitimate "concern". Why not stick to your guns there buddy?

Going on with the discussion with your new favorite term "widespread", it still doesn't make any sense. It'd be like calling Ebola a widespread epidemic in the U.S. when less than 10 people out of a little over 300 million have it. Better sell your iPhone 6 Plus and buy a hazmat suit!
    10-27-2014 10:49 PM
    "ut since we're on this personal shot trip...why is it that every year, after a release, you always have some horsesh*t thread or comment to chime in with that you and I both know is just to kick up dust, but for some reason you're too cowardly to admit and you hide behind a legitimate "concern". Why not stick to your guns there buddy?"

What are you talking about?

10-27-2014 10:54 PM
    "ut since we're on this personal shot trip...why is it that every year, after a release, you always have some horsesh*t thread or comment to chime in with that you and I both know is just to kick up dust, but for some reason you're too cowardly to admit and you hide behind a legitimate "concern". Why not stick to your guns there buddy?"

What are you talking about?

They say seafood helps with memory issues.
    10-27-2014 10:57 PM
    Did you just decide to pull some random thought out of your a$$ and try to make an argument out of it? Who said it wasn't serious to those people? I surely didn't ever say that...never said anything remotely insinuating that it wasn't a big deal to people who had the problem.

And if pointing out that something that affects such a small sample size of people is not a major issue for the iPhone generally makes me "ignorant", then so be it. Unfortunately I'm going to guess that this discussion is lost on you "princess".
    Again. Ignorant.
    Art H and Cmatt1971 like this.
    10-28-2014 09:48 AM
    Again. Ignorant.
    I know it's probably tough to take a break from taking selfies, but humor me...what did I say earlier that was ignorant?
    10-28-2014 01:57 PM
    I know it's probably tough to take a break from taking selfies, but humor me...what did I say earlier that was ignorant?
    Dude I just blew coffee through my nose, and got my bag all wet! Thanks ...
    10-28-2014 02:38 PM
    Not a problem if they replace the phone.
    It's still a problem, whether they replace it or not...
    10-28-2014 05:15 PM
    It's still a problem, whether they replace it or not...
    I guess it's how you look at it. To me it's a phone if there is a problem with it I'll get it fixed. There are far worse problems in the world than a phone. I just don't stress over stuff like this.
    Les74 likes this.
    10-28-2014 05:36 PM
    I very much agree. The author seems to be confusing 60 comments and 9000 views as some sort of measurement for the number of problems. If you have a problem, go to an Apple store and get it exchanged.
    I agree. I would rather spend my time on how to maximize my enjoyment of this great phone than worrying about such small percentage random issue.
    10-28-2014 06:00 PM
    If another troll instance happens in this thread, Im shutting it.

Bendgate is a problem and if you are concerned about it, get cases and take care of the phone. Simply take care of it...

As for crashing, it is also a problem but please don't blow it proportions higher than the empire state...
    10-28-2014 07:37 PM
    I really haven't had many crashes. Oddly enough, after I restored my phone as new, I had 2 crashes that same day. After that, I don't think any ! (Was about a week ago). Lag, yes.....But crashes, not since then. Almost like it fixed itself
    10-28-2014 10:06 PM
    Being a moderator must be tough. But how do you determine trolling, so I can avoid it?
    10-31-2014 06:14 PM
    Why is it that an iPhone crashes and reboots once in a while and "holy crap apple needs to recall all the phones....." But a Galaxy S5 crashes and "oh no big deal you just have to go into settings and clear the apps cache". I cannot fathom the hate people have for apple these days
    Cmatt1971 likes this.
    11-01-2014 11:07 AM
    Why is it that an iPhone crashes and reboots once in a while and "holy crap apple needs to recall all the phones....." But a Galaxy S5 crashes and "oh no big deal you just have to go into settings and clear the apps cache". I cannot fathom the hate people have for apple these days
    I think it's because people are used to Galaxy phones crashing ...
    11-04-2014 12:26 PM
    This times 1000!
    I love iOS and Android and own multiple devices that I use regularly, but this statement is so true.

Sent from my iPhone 6+
    11-04-2014 10:42 PM
46 12