Are you comfortable using iphone 6 plus with one hand?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
It's not very comfortable trying to use it with one hand for me.

It doesn't matter how big your hands are. It's about how far your thumb can reach without compromising the position the phone is in in your hand.

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I've been using it with one hand 90% of the time. I'm a girl and really I don't have any problems. I'm also equally good with both hands . I was made to learn to use my right hand in public school kindergarten in the 70s.. but I find using in my left hand more comfortable and natural . I even use it one handed walking dog. you get use to it. I always forget about reachability ... Lol

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I have an Apple leather case on my 6 Plus and easily type with one hand. Sometimes the keys on the opposite end of the keyboard are a bit of a stretch but still easily manageable after practice.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I really like the reachabilty feature. I got used to it in not even two days haha.
It's great

sent from my iPhone 6+

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I have big hands but I can't use the phone comfortably with one hand. I used to with my 5S though. It was one of the things that I miss about the smaller size. I really liked using Swype with one hand. Not with this beast of a phone. I will be a two hander from now on.

Sent from my Space Grey, 128 GB, iPhone 6 Plus (that took 5 weeks to ship to me through AT&T) using Tapatalk

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
For the most part yeah but honestly I've never been a single handed user, not even with my 5s.

mclark2112

Feb 8, 2005
Visit site
I've had mine for 4 weeks now, and I am much, much more comfortable using the 6 Plus one handed. It's not perfect, I pick up my wife's 6 and sometimes I wonder... But the huge size is so cool, I can't give it up.

Try Blink Keyboard, let's you compress the keyboard over to one side or the other. It's really cool.

Fummie

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
I paid a lot of money for my iPhone 6+ (128GB), there is no way I'm going to be using it one handed, I'd use a third hand if I had one. :tongue:
Besides (for me) using it with two hands makes it easier to pinch and zoom and reach anywhere on the iPhone and minimises the risk of dropping it.
Also could you imagine how awkward/clumsy I would look trying to take a photo one handed. :cant-watch:
I could drive my car one handed if I wanted too but it's easier and safer with two hands, same with using my big, huge, slippery, expensive iPhone. :biggrin:

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I can use it one hand, but it isn't as comfortable to hold compared to the 6 in my opinion. It isn't unmanageable, but I find I have to shift it around in my hand to reach different portions of the phone. That's the main reason I went with the 6 instead of the 6+.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I can barely use mine with one hand. And this is even with the double tap of the home button. Then again, maybe it is because I don't feel it is 'secure' in just one hand...

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
For the most part I really don't have an issue using it one handed. I very rarely type one handed so that's not to much of a big deal for me. But that's not why I got this baby. I wanted it for the big screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2