Are you comfortable using iphone 6 plus with one hand?

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I still can't truly use my iPhone 6 Plus one handed. Maybe because I'm a two hand typists, and not trying hard enough ;)
When I do try, I always feel like am about to drop my Plus.

blueshapti

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Have Apple leather case on my 6 plus and use it one handed most of the time. Have learned to be comfortable balancing on four finger tips, thumb typing.

slvrbul

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
I don't have any problem using my 6+ with one hand. I am glad I went with the bigger phone !!!

Chief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heathertrent

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
I have had my 6+ since December 1st. As I mentioned before I am missing my left arm from about 2 inches below my elbow. I have my phone in a wallet case with a wrist strap. I use Grocery IQ every weekend for my shopping so I have to not only use it with one hand but also multitask at the same time. I place the wrist strap around my short arm just in case I drop it and balance my phone on the end of my arm. This way I can use the app and even text my teenage daughter while doing my shopping. I have never had it fall but using the wrist strap helps me feel a little more confident so I will continue to use it. I am very comfortable with the size and have no problems. I am so happy I got the 6+ instead of the smaller 6. I almost didn't because I was afraid I would have problems with it because of the size.

Cogiter Ekloo

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Not a chance, and I'm a big guy with big hands. I'm never entirely sure that I've got a firm grip on it with one hand so I'm always thinking that if I don't support it with other hand, I might drop it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In most situations I use my iphone 5s with one hand (subway, walking,...)

Do you think one can get used to iphone 6 plus?

I do like bigger screen,

Thanks

I've only had my iPhone 6 Plus for a few days, and today i was able to use it a good deal at work, and I'm reading and answering questions at this very moment with it. Although I feel comfortable using it with one hand, it's great for two-handed use for "me".

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Trying to type this message with one hand is all but impossible. The reply button when done is at the top, unless, your Mr. fantastic or every women's third base dream , ain't no chance in h... You can reach it with one hand.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes the double tap.

57e5382628f443be2086a9c36ee53f21.jpg

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Even with a grippy-ish case (Apple leather or silicon), I struggle a bit with one handed use. Two handed use of the iPhone 6 plus is probably the most efficient I've been with a phone (one handed or two) other than my Blackberry Bold. I do like the screen real estate, though, and that is the overriding factor in keeping the device.

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
I have large hands and it is very comfortable for me to use. I got a plus and a 5 for work, but I would never go back to buying a small phone for myself, but to each to there own taste

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes I'm okay with it!
Also it has that option to tab the home key twice the screen comes down but I have that shut off don't need it

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77