All Black iPhone 6 Plus

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
For those that hate putting cases on their iPhone because of the added bulk but would like better grip and avoid scratches, check out my all black iPhone 6 plus!

The skin is from Slickwraps and can be bought here:

iPhone 6 Plus | Black Color Skins, Wraps & Decals // SlickWraps

For years I've been using Ghost Armor skins and decided to try something different that offer different styles. I'm glad I found Slickwraps!

I love this skin because it offers better grip and gives me the all black look that I've always wanted.

Let me know if you have any questions for those that are interested. The install is not hard but requires patience. No water application type of skin.

Is that the matte black skin you have there?

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Nice looking phone, Slickwraps are nice fitting I used them on my iPhone 5s and Nexus 5. If you don't like bulk definitely the way to go.

marcusv21

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
The texture has a rough feel to it. It's great for grip. I also have the leather apple 6 plus case which I'm now returning :). To me this skin offers more grip than the case and with no bulk at all.

It looks sick! Were you able to fit the phone with the slickwrap into the apple leather case without the edges of the wrap getting messed up?

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Looks new to me. No scratches or hair line scratches at all. For the past 4 iPhones I had, I've never had a scratch on screen. All looked good upon selling them. I've had cases where I did get one or two hair line scratch. However, they are just visible under a light. None affected the resale value nor did the buyer even seen these hair line scratches. I also take care of my device and never put anything in the pocket where the phone is in. I also only use soft cloth when cleaning the screen from smudges.

I just love the feel of glass and hate the idea of affecting this for the next buyer to enjoy a scratch free screen.

Glass screen protectors? Feels just like the actual screen itself.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox