Anyone with a White Apple case?

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
How is it holding up? I just got one today and am wondering how it will be in like a month. If it gets bad fast it won't be worth my 50 bucks...

Post pictures if possible.

Cheers

jdlnmia

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I've had mine since launch and it's fine. Although I have all of the leather case colors (except for soft pink) and both the red and white silicone cases, so I change them out quite a bit. I have put the white case in the front pocket of my dark wash jeans and they haven't stained it yet...

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I've had mine since launch and it's fine. Although I have all of the leather case colors (except for soft pink) and both the red and white silicone cases, so I change them out quite a bit. I have put the white case in the front pocket of my dark wash jeans and they haven't stained it yet...

hows the brown leather case holding up? after a month of use?

i want it so bad!

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
A friend of mine has the red leather and it looks bad as sh��t.

yea... its why i never buy anything red. Ive read that the blue leather case also gets pretty bad.

My BFF got the brown leather case a month ago on launch day. I got the black and its perfect, for now lol. But my friends brown case is a messssss... it has a lot of lady gaga stickers on it like wtf... I can't even tell if its holding up well or not.

I got my cousin a white silicone case. I guess ill ask her when she gets it. There are no apple stores at Puerto Rico yet and everything needs to be done through the carriers, and the phone won't be there any time soon lol, so i guess ill have to ask her in about a month or so lol.

jdlnmia

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

i want it so bad!

Dude the Brown leather case is my favorite! I have a Panerai watch with a brown strap that compliments it perfectly lol. I know - that's a bit too much... The brown has held up marvelously! Go for it!
Off topic, I just got the iPad Air 2 128GB Space Gray WiFi + Cellular and got both a brown and midnight blue leather smart case for it...

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

i want it so bad!

I have the brown and blue leather cases. They're both holding up just fine. Both actually look new. Been really happy with them.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Dude the Brown leather case is my favorite! I have a Panerai watch with a brown strap that compliments it perfectly lol. I know - that's a bit too much... The brown has held up marvelously! Go for it!
Off topic, I just got the iPad Air 2 128GB Space Gray WiFi + Cellular and got both a brown and midnight blue leather smart case for it...

i want it so bad!!! but i want the watch too.... #thestruggleisreal

And ill get the brown leather case next month. :)

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site

I got a gold tag heuer and the gold 6+. I love gold lol, but the white case looks great.

jdlnmia

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Actually the high-end watch industry doesn't know what to make of it yet. It will be very interesting to see what Rolex, Cartier, Audemars-Piguet, et al make of this watch, especially in the Edition format.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site

the space grey sport watch is the one im getting.

The only downfall i see on the editions is that if apple releases a new apple watch every year, then sooner or later it will stop getting updates and the value won't be that much. I don't see myself getting a new watch every single year.

If im not mistaken, the edition watches will be expensive.

PS. that watch in gold and black looks beautiful!!!

jdlnmia

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Thanks! It reminds me of my favorite watch, a gold Bulgari Scuba Chrono with black rubber band. The upgrade issue is the wild card. I agree...

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I have a red one, and it still looks new, except for that gash from when I dropped it on my computer. Watch wise I'm getting a plain steel one with a Milanese loop

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjamison2387