So I'm at work (hardly working ) and decided to take my 6+ out of its case (Apple leather)...and what was once a slippery device, mainly due to size, seemed really comfortable. It's like after all these months of usage I've gotten used to the larger screen and realized what a joke the 5S is in comparison (even though I LOVED my 5S).

What do you guys think? Is the size even that big of an issue now? What once seemed huge seems normal now? Would you consider staying at this size or per iPhone 7, go with the smaller option?

Just curious (and bored haha)
    kpshawn likes this.
    10-24-2014 05:38 PM
    So I'm at work (hardly working ) and decided to take my 6+ out of its case (Apple leather)...and what was once a slippery device, mainly due to size, seemed really comfortable. It's like after all these months of usage I've gotten used to the larger screen and realized what a joke the 5S is in comparison (even though I LOVED my 5S).

What do you guys think? Is the size even that big of an issue now? What once seemed huge seems normal now? Would you consider staying at this size or per iPhone 7, go with the smaller option?

Just curious (and bored haha)
    "All these months of usage" I think you're having trouble counting or remembering. The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus were released 9/19 - barely FIVE WEEKS ago.

And if Apple's pattern holds, the iPhone 7 won't be released for 2 more years.

What line of work are you in? Hopefully it's not one that requires attention to detail.
    10-24-2014 05:45 PM
    It is still a little big for my liking. I won't be giving it away, but it is not my daily driver. My 6 stays with me all the time and the 6 Plus when I need to read a lot or I will be bored and need something to post from
    Apple_Fangirl06 likes this.
    10-24-2014 05:45 PM
    "All these months of usage" I think you're having trouble counting or remembering. The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus were released 9/19 - barely FIVE WEEKS ago.

And if Apple's pattern holds, the iPhone 7 won't be released for 2 more years.

What line of work are you in? Hopefully it's not one that requires attention to detail.
    Hahahahahaha!! Clearly it's Friday and I've mentally clocked out. I thought it was November .

But still the length of time seems significant enough to make me think that the 5S just isn't manageable anymore.

And believe it or not in advertising, so you would think I'd have a higher attention with detail.
    10-24-2014 06:11 PM
    It is still a little big for my liking. I won't be giving it away, but it is not my daily driver. My 6 stays with me all the time and the 6 Plus when I need to read a lot or I will be bored and need something to post from
    And for me it's become my daily driver in place of an iPad. Small enough for portability but large enough to actually work on.

I can see your position but wouldn't it have made more sense to pick up the 6 and grab an iPad, if even Mini?
    Apple_Fangirl06 likes this.
    10-24-2014 06:13 PM
    I keep mine in my Spigen case all the time only taking it out to wipe off the dust that accumulates around the openings.

I could run it without a case and have not much to worry about and sometimes I want to as it is a beautiful phone but I figure why chance it?

I love the phone and I don't think it's too big at all. It did take about 5 minutes to get used to when I first got it and I am coming from a 4s for 3 years.
    10-24-2014 06:20 PM
    Awesome device. Better than my iPhone 6 that I returned. Bad thing is this is 16gb and I'm struggling. Tomorrow is my return date and I think they won't have higher capacity models. I will go back to the 5S and wait. 16gb is not enough and I want GOLD!
    10-24-2014 06:30 PM
    I am already used to the size - I picked up my wife's 5S and was amazed at how small it seemed. I don’t want a phone any larger, but I could not go back to a smaller phone, either.
    shief24 likes this.
    10-24-2014 06:33 PM
    I'm definitely a little slower on typing with it than with my 5, but I've largely adjusted, and I prefer the larger screen for browsing and reading.
    10-24-2014 07:30 PM
    My thoughts are positive. I've gotten used to the size and I don't wana go back to anything smaller.
    10-24-2014 07:52 PM
    I think that this phone is amazing. It has been out for more than a month, but I have only had it for a day. I love it though. And I am contemplating giving up my Note 4.

Sent from my 128 GB, Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    10-24-2014 08:19 PM
    This is my first iPhone and I'm impressed by its speed, the clarity of the screen and form factor. By the way, I'm two weeks in today.
    10-24-2014 08:25 PM
    This is my first iPhone and I'm impressed by its speed, the clarity of the screen and form factor. By the way, I'm two weeks in today.
    What did you have before?

10-24-2014 08:26 PM
    What did you have before?

Coming from a miserable Blackberry Storm (first generation)! It was an awful experience! The screen was too small, buggy as heck and no apps! Always wanted an iPhone but I felt the screens were too small and just decided to wait it out until Apple released something bigger than 4 inch phones.
    10-24-2014 08:35 PM
    Coming from a miserable Blackberry Storm (first generation)! It was an awful experience! The screen was too small, buggy as heck and no apps! Always wanted an iPhone but I felt the screens were too small and just decided to wait it out until Apple released something bigger than 4 inch phones.
    Wow. That's an ancient device.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    Cleveland likes this.
    10-24-2014 09:38 PM
    Too big and yet I still feel like Apple squashed everything to look so small on such a big screen...
    10-24-2014 09:40 PM
    Too big and yet I still feel like Apple squashed everything to look so small on such a big screen...
    I don't understand.

10-24-2014 09:45 PM
    I don't understand.

Sigh, for example, make app icons proportionate to the size of the screen...
    10-24-2014 09:46 PM
    I don't understand.

There is a zoomed in feature.

10-24-2014 09:47 PM
    I love it and its novelty has not worn off. Today I used it to take lots of photos and edit them on my way home from downtown. The battery lasts, the screen is gorgeous, and the camera is excellent. I usually go through various phones every year but I think I have found the one!
    10-24-2014 09:48 PM
    I love it and its novelty has not worn off. Today I used it to take lots of photos and edit them on my way home from downtown. The battery lasts, the screen is gorgeous, and the camera is excellent. I usually go through various phones every year but I think I have found the one!
    I will agree with you. I may have found a keeper as well.

10-24-2014 09:49 PM
    After a month of using it, this is my new normal. I'm completely comfortable with it, and will likely continue to upgrade to phones this size. I picked up my mom's 5s yesterday, and it felt so small.

No way I'm going back to anything smaller than the 6+. Also the battery life on this thing is killer. This is the best iPhone yet!
    10-24-2014 09:49 PM
    I'm loving this bad boy. I still use a 5S for work, so I have them both on a daily basis. Definitely love the 6 Plus. Hate using the 5S sometimes.
    10-24-2014 09:52 PM
    I could write a long piece about how much I love this phone but I won't torture y'all. It's slick, stylish and the battery lasts for daaaays(for me). It does everything I want in a phone amazingly. There are no shortcuts in my opinion. I'm still in lub.
    10-25-2014 03:56 AM
    Best iPhone I've owned. Love the size, screen, camera, speed etc. Perfect phone for me.
    10-25-2014 10:55 AM
95 123 ...