What Are Your Thoughts 2 Months Later..

skraggy

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Coming from a miserable Blackberry Storm (first generation)! It was an awful experience! The screen was too small, buggy as heck and no apps! Always wanted an iPhone but I felt the screens were too small and just decided to wait it out until Apple released something bigger than 4 inch phones.

I don't know how you did it. I have had 3 androids since my storm and now waiting on my 6+.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

anon(279851)

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Bigger is better and I would never go back to a smaller device. This should have been done with the 4S in my opinion. But now there is no turning back.

Walchaar6

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I agree with you in the size. I do think the front of the device is the most beautiful I have seen. Those subtly curved edges in the screen and the phone's thinness is just plain delicious.

Sent from my Space Grey, 128 GB, iPhone 6 Plus (that took 5 weeks to ship to me through AT&T) using Tapatalk
I think I'm going to make the switch thanks for your time

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Even scrolling threw messages or call logs and I don't have that much my z1s didn't lag this much and I had way more stuff on the z1s

It happens. For some, it doesn't matter too much. Where I saw the phone lag the most with some of my favorite apps. I love the NFL Mobile app and the phone almost froze completely when I used it.

Walchaar6

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
It happens. For some, it doesn't matter too much. Where I saw the phone lag the most with some of my favorite apps. I love the NFL Mobile app and the phone almost froze completely when I used it.
The thing is Samsung boasts 3gb ram the note 4 out of the box had 2.1gb ram constantly running in the background TouchWiz is the main problem it lags on small tasks it kind of pathetic for a device that is suppose to be the next big thing to not be able to scroll threw messages without it lagging it lags almost every time I mean no joke the z1s was better as far as the lagging part, did you notice any difference in the screen quality as far as watching videos on YouTube Netflix etc... ?

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
The thing is Samsung boasts 3gb ram the note 4 out of the box had 2.1gb ram constantly running in the background TouchWiz is the main problem it lags on small tasks it kind of pathetic for a device that is suppose to be the next big thing to not be able to scroll threw messages without it lagging it lags almost every time I mean no joke the z1s was better as far as the lagging part, did you notice any difference in the screen quality as far as watching videos on YouTube Netflix etc... ?

I did. But I attributed to the videos not being high enough resolution. I also think that the video player could have been better. This is an area that Apple really does well.

raggdoll

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
It is still a little big for my liking. I won't be giving it away, but it is not my daily driver. My 6 stays with me all the time and the 6 Plus when I need to read a lot or I will be bored and need something to post from :)

Just curious, you use 2 phones? So you have 2 separate numbers, 2 separate bills ?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Curious, things like?

I'm going to guess your asking what functions and features I was referring to...the better camera, the better battery (I know this is tough because of size constraints) and screen resolution. All of those in the 4.7" package and I'm sold (but it'll never happen so I'm quite content with this device).

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
my thoughts are its a great smart phone loving it still haven't even looked back at my 5s... i just got that new case from element case for the 6plus and man this thing is great i don't even use my other cases but i have always been a fan of element case... anyway need that apple watch so i can take advantage of this health stuff 100% apple can't wait to update again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR