It happens. For some, it doesn't matter too much. Where I saw the phone lag the most with some of my favorite apps. I love the NFL Mobile app and the phone almost froze completely when I used it.
    The thing is Samsung boasts 3gb ram the note 4 out of the box had 2.1gb ram constantly running in the background TouchWiz is the main problem it lags on small tasks it kind of pathetic for a device that is suppose to be the next big thing to not be able to scroll threw messages without it lagging it lags almost every time I mean no joke the z1s was better as far as the lagging part, did you notice any difference in the screen quality as far as watching videos on YouTube Netflix etc... ?
    10-29-2014 09:06 PM
    The thing is Samsung boasts 3gb ram the note 4 out of the box had 2.1gb ram constantly running in the background TouchWiz is the main problem it lags on small tasks it kind of pathetic for a device that is suppose to be the next big thing to not be able to scroll threw messages without it lagging it lags almost every time I mean no joke the z1s was better as far as the lagging part, did you notice any difference in the screen quality as far as watching videos on YouTube Netflix etc... ?
    I did. But I attributed to the videos not being high enough resolution. I also think that the video player could have been better. This is an area that Apple really does well.
    Walchaar6 likes this.
    10-29-2014 09:07 PM
    I did. But I attributed to the videos not being high enough resolution. I also think that the video player could have been better. This is an area that Apple really does well.
    I'm going to go and demo a 6 plus and probably switch thanks for your input
    10-29-2014 09:10 PM
    I'm going to go and demo a 6 plus and probably switch thanks for your input
    You should. I think that if you are going to spend that type of money you should really make sure that you are going to like it. I will tell you this, the iPhone looks amazing.
    Walchaar6 likes this.
    10-29-2014 09:11 PM
    You should. I think that if you are going to spend that type of money you should really make sure that you are going to like it. I will tell you this, the iPhone looks amazing.
    If I like it hopefully it's not on crazy backorder lol
    10-29-2014 09:16 PM
    If I like it hopefully it's not on crazy backorder lol
    That could be a problem. I have seen that the iPhone 6 is available in a lot of places. But the Plus is pretty hard to find.
    Walchaar6 likes this.
    10-29-2014 09:20 PM
    It is still a little big for my liking. I won't be giving it away, but it is not my daily driver. My 6 stays with me all the time and the 6 Plus when I need to read a lot or I will be bored and need something to post from
    Just curious, you use 2 phones? So you have 2 separate numbers, 2 separate bills ?
    10-29-2014 10:06 PM
    Curious, things like?
    I'm going to guess your asking what functions and features I was referring to...the better camera, the better battery (I know this is tough because of size constraints) and screen resolution. All of those in the 4.7" package and I'm sold (but it'll never happen so I'm quite content with this device).
    10-29-2014 10:57 PM
    That could be a problem. I have seen that the iPhone 6 is available in a lot of places. But the Plus is pretty hard to find.
    Are you able to select 1080p on YouTube with your iPhone it doesn't let you select that with the note 4
    10-29-2014 10:59 PM
    my thoughts are its a great smart phone loving it still haven't even looked back at my 5s... i just got that new case from element case for the 6plus and man this thing is great i don't even use my other cases but i have always been a fan of element case... anyway need that apple watch so i can take advantage of this health stuff 100% apple can't wait to update again.
    10-29-2014 11:10 PM
    Are you able to select 1080p on YouTube with your iPhone it doesn't let you select that with the note 4
    Yes. I was able to do it on the Note 4 as well. But you have to be on wifi.

Sent from my Space Grey, 128 GB, iPhone 6 Plus (that took 5 weeks to ship to me through AT&T) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by doctordwaynewilliams; 11-03-2014 at 04:58 AM.
    10-30-2014 03:28 AM
    Yes. I was able to do it on the Note S well. But you have to be on wifi.

Sent from my Space Grey, 128 GB, iPhone 6 Plus (that took 5 weeks to ship to me through AT&T) using Tapatalk
    On my note 4 the most I can select is 720p on WiFi and lte
    11-03-2014 12:46 AM
    On my note 4 the most I can select is 720p on WiFi and lte
    I don't know then. Others have complained of the same issue. I do know that there is a setting within the app that limits the resolution. Maybe you could look into that.

Walchaar6 likes this.
    11-03-2014 04:59 AM
    I had a Note 4 and also returned it. It definitely lags, not as bad as older Samsung phones, but it's noticeable. In my case I disabled all motion gestures and s voice, turned off s health, disabled s finder from the home button, swapped to Google Keyboard and the Google Now launcher, and despite all that slimming it still lagged so i can only imagine how bad it is for people that just use it the way it comes out of the box.

What really got me was the TERRIBLE a use of the screen size. Samsung seems to inflate the DPI higher than the resolution/size calls for naturally and it hurts. 5.7" screen with a 4x4 icon grid? Even the LG G3 allows for more with it's 5.5" screen... I know you can use after market launchers to get larger grids, but I'm talking about stock screen usage. The scaled DPI settings are hugely noticeable in the browser (stock or Chrome), apps with lists of content like Twitter and Facebook, etc. I did an in store comparison and the iPhone 6 Plus displayed more content on the same web pages than the Note 4 did despite having the smaller screen. Reducing the text size in the system menu is only a band aid as well because it does nothing for images and other GUI elements. The upper bar in Facebook was larger on the Note 4 than on the Nexus 7, for example.

Anyway, for a device hailed as the king of phablets, it sure does make terrible use of the screen. They should have options for scaling/zooming like the 6 Plus does, not just font size, instead of assuming everyone wants to have everything blown up all the time. I personally use big screen phones to have more on the page, not just blown up versions of the same amount of content I get on smaller phones.

Regarding the 6 Plus, I actually picked one up yesterday. I was in the T-Mobile store asking about the Nexus 6 and they just happened to finally have some 6 Plus in stock. I was using an old Nexus 4 since returning the Note and I figured I'd give it a shot despite my draw to the Nexus 6. I like it so far, but there is still a chance I may return it for the Nexus 6. No matter what, I am very pleased with its much better use of its screen size when compared to the Note 4.
    11-03-2014 06:57 AM
    What Are Your Thoughts 2 Months Later..-imoreappimg_20141103_094623.jpg

I like my Plus but I still have issues with WiFi connecting, stopping, and that requires a reset to fix. And occassionally the keyboard won't pull up, especially in spotlight. Hopefully these bugs are squashed in 8.1.1. Once, my notification center completely broke, see the photo. That required a reset. It's still more stable than any Android I've ever had though, and the camera is great. Not to mention I use Apple Pay multiple times every day with few issues.
    11-03-2014 09:51 AM
    I've had my 6+ for almost 2 weeks now...I've gotten used to the size very quickly. Guess I was always meant to have a larger phone. My 5s feels like the 4s now when I hold it.
    11-03-2014 09:57 AM
    I've had my Plus almost a week. I must say this is the most amazing device I've ever owned. I like the Zoomed display better then the Normal. But use the normal becuz of the landscape mode benefits. Haven't tried Apple Pay. So glad that I stuck it out with iPhone through the years. It really paid off. Hate to see that some folks are having trouble with theirs. Don't like the complaints about LAG. Mine hasn't lagged yet knock on wood. I'm sure it will though one day. Everything will lag at one point in time. I'm very very very happy and completely satisfied with my beautiful Gold 6+. Love it.
    11-03-2014 10:15 AM
    I have the Note 4 and used to have iPhones way back in the day (3g,3gs,4) -- But the iPhone 6 Plus actually made me turn my head back to iPhone. Before I would just ignore the releases but .. Since they now have a big phone .. and the changes in iOS 8 (texting from lock screen is huge for me) -- It made me look at the 6 +.

I am still rocking the Note 4 but .. If I had the spare cash I would nab a 6 + as well .. I am very curious and want to try it out. I am talking my gf into getting an iPhone 6 (she has a Galaxy S4) because I know she will like it ..we will see .
    11-03-2014 12:41 PM
    Well coming from the 5.1 inch S5, the iPhone 6 feels pretty good
    I hope Apple continues and makes future iPhones the same or about the same size. I just don't want it getting to the 5.5 inch iPhone 6s and the 6.0 inch iPhone 6S+
    If Apple follows the current smartphone trend like they just did, this may be a scary reality
    11-03-2014 03:16 PM
    I had a Note 4 and also returned it. It definitely lags, not as bad as older Samsung phones, but it's noticeable. In my case I disabled all motion gestures and s voice, turned off s health, disabled s finder from the home button, swapped to Google Keyboard and the Google Now launcher, and despite all that slimming it still lagged so i can only imagine how bad it is for people that just use it the way it comes out of the box.

What really got me was the TERRIBLE a use of the screen size. Samsung seems to inflate the DPI higher than the resolution/size calls for naturally and it hurts. 5.7" screen with a 4x4 icon grid? Even the LG G3 allows for more with it's 5.5" screen... I know you can use after market launchers to get larger grids, but I'm talking about stock screen usage. The scaled DPI settings are hugely noticeable in the browser (stock or Chrome), apps with lists of content like Twitter and Facebook, etc. I did an in store comparison and the iPhone 6 Plus displayed more content on the same web pages than the Note 4 did despite having the smaller screen. Reducing the text size in the system menu is only a band aid as well because it does nothing for images and other GUI elements. The upper bar in Facebook was larger on the Note 4 than on the Nexus 7, for example.

Anyway, for a device hailed as the king of phablets, it sure does make terrible use of the screen. They should have options for scaling/zooming like the 6 Plus does, not just font size, instead of assuming everyone wants to have everything blown up all the time. I personally use big screen phones to have more on the page, not just blown up versions of the same amount of content I get on smaller phones.

Regarding the 6 Plus, I actually picked one up yesterday. I was in the T-Mobile store asking about the Nexus 6 and they just happened to finally have some 6 Plus in stock. I was using an old Nexus 4 since returning the Note and I figured I'd give it a shot despite my draw to the Nexus 6. I like it so far, but there is still a chance I may return it for the Nexus 6. No matter what, I am very pleased with its much better use of its screen size when compared to the Note 4.
    I did the exactly same thing and it sill lagged I don't want to root the device so I'm switching
    11-03-2014 04:35 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20141103_094623.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	144.1 KB 
ID:	70419

I dig that wallpaper, where can I find that?
    11-03-2014 11:22 PM
    What Are Your Thoughts 2 Months Later..-imageuploadedbytapatalk1415075024.778305.jpg

I found it in a forum here somewhere. I'm attaching the highest quality the forum will let me
    Nanci likes this.
    11-03-2014 11:24 PM
    I dig that wallpaper, where can I find that?
    You have to turn perspective zoom off to use it, and make sure you pinch it in as much as possible. Again neither of these belong to me and I found them in another forum... Somewhere.

What Are Your Thoughts 2 Months Later..-imageuploadedbytapatalk1415075199.432051.jpg
    What Are Your Thoughts 2 Months Later..-imageuploadedbytapatalk1415075212.132856.jpg
    Fummie likes this.
    11-03-2014 11:27 PM
    Thanks!
    11-04-2014 12:09 AM
    My wifi is really slow with the iPhone 6 plus anyone else having the same problem
    11-10-2014 12:28 AM
95 1234