Your favourite games for the iphone 6 plus?

Rossi Wilkes

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Well I have a couple of games at the min with my current favourite being Asphalt8 followed by Mr Crab.

I am wanting more games, so what do you recommend for me/others?

I have tried youtube but their aren't many games been shown on there, just the usual everyday apps.

cheers for the help.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Clumsy Ninja, Disco Bees and Disney Tsum Tsum. ?o?

Super cute! :)

And no, we don't have kids. I play these games myself, lol!

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
The only game I play constantly is Clash of Clans, I was so much happier with it when I jumped from my iPhone 5 to the 6 Plus!

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Smacky cars (ok you can laugh but my best score is 649 on my 5S and 699 on S5!), white tiles, piano master, galaxy bowling, rockabowl 3D...

Love pitch lab pro for for tuning my guitars and violin.

I did download asphalt 8 after seeing an ad for iOS 8 gaming. Very cool, reminds me of the Need 4 Speed games I played on the PC a few years ago.

EDIT: Just remembered, the Wolfenstein 3D port is pretty nice. They have goat simulator on iOS? Forgot about that one, going to download it LOL.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
^Loved Wolfenstein! One of the first ever games I played on my first Mac a loooong time ago. But I can't play it anymore these days because it actually makes me dizzy and I get migraines. Kind of like with 3D movies. :(

I forgot to mention in my list above: THE ROOM and THE ROOM TWO. Amazing graphics! I'm a sucker for puzzle boxes, secret compartments and codes. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73