EIP with t-mobile at Apple store?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Does apple do EIP plans with t-mobile in the Apple store or only full price like online? Saw fine print in the store talking about it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
They said you can buy the phone there, that's what they told me when I was there. They said they'd honor my JUMP!, They just didn't have any phones in stock.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
They said you can buy the phone there, that's what they told me when I was there. They said they'd honor my JUMP!, They just didn't have any phones in stock.
Yes but I want an EIP plan. Not going to pay $849 for the phone when I just paid $851 including taxes on an iPad air 2 and vase

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I guess idk still quite new to this . Only been with t-mobile for 7 months and it's been aggravating ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to hear that, yes JUMP will do installments. You'll need to pay a certain percentage down. Then the rest will be split over (Usually) 24 months.

I believe after you pay half, you can return it and get another. There is an older JUMP and a newer one, they've got different stipulations for upgrades.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry to hear that, yes JUMP will do installments. You'll need to pay a certain percentage down. Then the rest will be split over (Usually) 24 months.

I believe after you pay half, you can return it and get another. There is an older JUMP and a newer one, they've got different stipulations for upgrades.

Yeah I'm with the new one currently have a note 4 but might return it now if I can get my hands on an iPhone 6 plus

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Oh I love the note 4 ....I just have the urge for an iPhone 6 plus atm
I like the idea of the continuity or whatever between my iPad Air 2 and an iPhone

I couldn't really see a big enough difference between 3 & 4 to do an upgrade on it. Plus it's heavily modded to my satisfaction.

I'm considering a 6. If you plan to get the 6+, just remember you'll need to order anything bigger than a 16GB anyways. They only carry the smallest size in stores, unfortunately.

As for doing JUMP at Apple, you'll need to return the Note 4 first. I'm sure you knew that, sorry.

No matter what you decide, as long as you're happy, that's good.

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I guess idk still quite new to this . Only been with t-mobile for 7 months and it's been aggravating ....

I don't have an answer to your question. I wanted to point out that the EIP and JUMP! are two different, but similar, programs. Make sure that you ask for the one that you actually want, as JUMP! costs an additional $10/month whereas the EIP doesn't have an additional monthly cost.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I don't have an answer to your question. I wanted to point out that the EIP and JUMP! are two different, but similar, programs. Make sure that you ask for the one that you actually want, as JUMP! costs an additional $10/month whereas the EIP doesn't have an additional monthly cost.

I want jump for sure but it's just a $10 fee with insurance which I want in case somebody steals my phone or lose it

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Wait. You'll still need the insurance so technically there will be an additional amount (Plus installment payments) right? As long as you're paying on the device, they'll require some insurance right? JUMP is just adding it into the insurance. It's $10 a month for insurance/JUMP.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Wait. You'll still need the insurance so technically there will be an additional amount (Plus installment payments) right? As long as you're paying on the device, they'll require some insurance right? JUMP is just adding it into the insurance. It's $10 a month for insurance/JUMP.

I am paying $50 for the simple choice plan, $20 for unlimited data and 3gb of hotspot , $10 for jump which is mobile insurance and allows me to upgrade early and $28.50 per month for my phone. Jump is insurance plus allows you to upgrade once I pay off 50%

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site

I'm not sure that I understand your question. You can finance a phone using the EIP without having insurance, if that is what you're asking.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure that I understand your question. You can finance a phone using the EIP without having insurance, if that is what you're asking.

So they'll let you have a partially unpaid for device without insurance? I didn't know that. Guess if it broke, you'd still have to pay it off PLUS buy a new one? >_<

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
So they'll let you have a partially unpaid for device without insurance? I didn't know that. Guess if it broke, you'd still have to pay it off PLUS buy a new one? >_<

Yes, or whatever the customer does to self-insure. I used EIP when I first started with T-Mobile and I've never had carrier insurance on a cell phone. Even when the reps have tried to sign me up for EIP after that, they never said that I had to have insurance. I don't use EIP or JUMP! now.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
No, you can't use JUMP w/ EIP at the Apple Store. They have the service but you have to pay full retail price. Unlike AT&T, Verzion or Sprint similar services, they didn't make this an option for us. I have a feeling next time it will be included though. Our CEO has a tight relationship with Apple; we should suggest this to him on Twitter.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh