Swappa saves the day!

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I placed an order for my iPhone 6 Plus online about 2 weeks ago, and it said estimated delivery date until November 11-18. Also everytime I tried checking to see if I can find one at retail it always said "unavailable for pickup". In fact I just checked the Apple store right now and it still says 3-4 weeks. It's like nothing is happening. Fortunately I managed to snag one off Swappa without being charged the tax Apple charges you, and it arrived in only a few days. It sure as hell beats the waiting time from Apple as well as the ridiculous prices eBay is charging, and I got to save some money. I could not be happier with my purchase and the time it took to arrive. If anyone really wants to get a 6 or a 6 Plus and don't want and can't wait any longer I highly recommend using Swappa over eBay. The sellers will even negotiate on a price you can both agree on.

mpham2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Nice! I didn't want to wait either, so I picked up my 6 with 64 gig in space gray from swappa too.
Got it at a much better deal than EBay also.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I placed an order for my iPhone 6 Plus online about 2 weeks ago, and it said estimated delivery date until November 11-18. Also everytime I tried checking to see if I can find one at retail it always said "unavailable for pickup". In fact I just checked the Apple store right now and it still says 3-4 weeks. It's like nothing is happening. Fortunately I managed to snag one off Swappa without being charged the tax Apple charges you, and it arrived in only a few days. It sure as hell beats the waiting time from Apple as well as the ridiculous prices eBay is charging, and I got to save some money. I could not be happier with my purchase and the time it took to arrive. If anyone really wants to get a 6 or a 6 Plus and don't want and can't wait any longer I highly recommend using Swappa over eBay. The sellers will even negotiate on a price you can both agree on.

Agree. This prices on eBay are crazy.

Cmatt1971

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I never use eBay anymore for cellphone buying and selling, too many false listings and non-payments in the past. Swappa is so much better, I never have had a issue there.

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Craigslist works. I just bought an iPhone 4 because I lost my 4S and I loved that thing with a local guy. It is much better to deal in person. No scams.