How do I get my phone into recovery mode?

Jesus Pantaleon

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Emergency Help!

So I am using my gold 128 gb unlocked iPhone 6 plus on T-mobile when it just blanks out. Like it doesn't turn on or anything. I put it to charge to see if it was the battery because the battery was pretty low. ( like 2%) Now i can't even get on recovery mode ( pressing home button while connecting to mac on iTunes right?) Somethings not right because it doesn't work. Any ideas or help i can receive from you guys? This is my primary phone so i really need it to be function able by tomorrow.

diaz2010

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Re: Emergency Help!

If it hasn't been on the charger very long I would let it charge a little longer and try to power it on again. If that works I would take it to the Apple Store and have them check for a bad battery.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

So I am using my gold 128 gb unlocked iPhone 6 plus on T-mobile when it just blanks out. Like it doesn't turn on or anything. I put it to charge to see if it was the battery because the battery was pretty low. ( like 2%) Now i can't even get on recovery mode ( pressing home button while connecting to mac on iTunes right?) Somethings not right because it doesn't work. Any ideas or help i can receive from you guys? This is my primary phone so i really need it to be function able by tomorrow.

Have you tried holding circle button and power button at the same time for 8-10 seconds until the Apple logo appears?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

It probably just needs a few minutes on the charger if you ran the battery to empty.

Jesus Pantaleon

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site

Thanks guys but I rushed this. I guess it was battery because i pressed the power and home button and now it work. Maybe bad software or the battery just charged a bit?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73