Still Not Available for Pick Up!

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I had a 6 picked up at best buy on launch day. The night I decided I wanted a plus instead (1.5 weeks ago) I showed up at an Apple Store 40 mins before opening and snagged a T-Mobile 128GB 6 plus. 3-4 other people were able to get a plus as well. Go to the stores before they open up people!!! What you see available for pick up status online is not the same stock in store.

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I had a 6 picked up at best buy on launch day. The night I decided I wanted a plus instead (1.5 weeks ago) I showed up at an Apple Store 40 mins before opening and snagged a T-Mobile 128GB 6 plus. 3-4 other people were able to get a plus as well. Go to the stores before they open up people!!! What you see available for pick up status online is not the same stock in store.

I was there today before they opened and they said the stocks were the same. It was the same guy that told me they would exchange after the 14 day period.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I was there today before they opened and they said the stocks were the same. It was the same guy that told me they would exchange after the 14 day period.

Try to get that in writing or documented in your account just in case you get a different person and refuse to exchange it. Good luck bro.

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
You should have. Do not be surprised when you comeback after your return date and they have no idea what you are talking about.

I talked to the manager and he said they can flex return dates up to 30 days. Apple has a good support team, they wouldn't do this.

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
The status is still the same for Apple stores in my area (Washington, DC). Non of the 6 or 6 Pluses in any storage capacity are available on Verizon from the Apple Store for in store pick up. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's been like this for a while now.

Really? I'm also in the DC area. I've noticed that they do generally have the 16 GB iPhone 6 in Space Gray available for AT&T if I try and order online. (I've been checking the last week as I'm looking to replace my work line lol)

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Have you checked out [edited] If you click on the live map link, it gives you updates in real time of what's available. I'm in the DC too and yesterday, I was looking for a 6 plus for my sister. There were plenty available yesterday morning. Pentagon, Clarendon and Tyson's definitely had some in stock.

The status is still the same for Apple stores in my area (Washington, DC). Non of the 6 or 6 Pluses in any storage capacity are available on Verizon from the Apple Store for in store pick up. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's been like this for a while now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73