Still Not Available for Pick Up!

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
The status is still the same for Apple stores in my area (Washington, DC). Non of the 6 or 6 Pluses in any storage capacity are available on Verizon from the Apple Store for in store pick up. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's been like this for a while now.

dseiden

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
It is interesting.. Out in Southern California AT&T seems to be the one always out of stock at the Apple stores. Sprint seems to be everywhere and Verizon a bit more available. Must be that Verizon is the most popular in your area.

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Vancouver had 16gb 6+ on all colors but in 3 different stores. All iPhones here are unlocked (I have no idea how it works at carrier or subsidy) but it's hard to get 64's and 128's. Guess next week will be better.

emtpete1

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
KingBuick I thought the same thing, but this past Saturday I went to the Pentagon City Apple store and got a Verizon 6 Plus just by showing up and asking for one. This was despite the fact that their online inventory showed no phones being available. They keep a certain amount of phones for walk-ins that do not show up online.

cruiz1022

Aug 15, 2008
Visit site
Here in South Florida we have had shipments of 6 Pluses sizes 64 & 128GB for Verizon come in last Saturday and this Wednesday at Apple Stores. And from what I've noticed it's mostly been Space Grey with a few Silver, no Gold

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
There are 3 Apple stores here in Pittsburgh and NONE of them have any AT&T iPhone 6 Pluses in stock, I check every day.
I signed up for the 'seaturtle' notifications for all three stores, and so far in the month that i've been searching, only ONE store got in a 128gb SG Plus for AT&T...

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
That's why I ordered mine from swappa. I saved a ton from paying taxes Apple charges you. And I didn't have to wait 3-4 weeks for it to get here.

clareberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
In Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin there are few to none. I spoke with the 2Apple Stores here and they have received none this week. The Verizon site says they won't be shipping till 11/14. That is three weeks later than was indicated on Tuesday. Is the demand that great or did they fail to plan?

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
In Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin there are few to none. I spoke with the 2Apple Stores here and they have received none this week. The Verizon site says they won't be shipping till 11/14. That is three weeks later than was indicated on Tuesday. Is the demand that great or did they fail to plan?

I think this is good marketing. People see there are no iPhones in stock and they asume they are selling really well and they must be a good product.

Or maybe just bad planing together with demand. Apple knows it sells a lot and still does that every year.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I think this is good marketing. People see there are no iPhones in stock and they asume they are selling really well and they must be a good product.

Or maybe just bad planing together with demand. Apple knows it sells a lot and still does that every year.

My guess is that it's the latter...

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Things are looking better here in terms of iPhone 6 128 GB availability. All the colors on Verizon are available here. Wonder how long it'll last though...

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I went to the Apple Store at 10 (when it opens) and didn't return my 6 Plus gold 16gb because the rep told me they would exchange it for a higher capacity once available even past my return date. Weird.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen