First, the setup was fairly simple, with setting up addresses being the only confusing part. After it recognized my card, it showed city and state, but that was it. I went in and manually entered my entire address for both billing and shipping (surprised I didn't see a checkbox to say "Same as billing"). Then, a day later, I received an email from my bank regarding what 4-digit number to use if a cashier asks for the last four digits (it is different than my actual card, and is tied to my device). Ok.... I think I can do this.

I tried finding a place for the past three days to use it. I went to two Subways and a Chevron station with Extra Mile. They did not have terminals with receivers.

I finally found a place to use it today. Used it at another Chevron with Extra Mile. First time, it didn't work. It said to enter a code on my phone, but it closed before I could do anything. I put it towards the terminal again, and it worked.

HOWEVER, the terminal DID prompt me to push its button for debit or credit. I chose credit. Then, it was complete.

I'm not seeing how this is easier, better or faster than using my card.
    10-23-2014 11:23 AM
    I used it for the first time yesterday.

I set it up the day it came out without issue. Yesterday I went to McDonald's and tried it out....

I opened up passbook, selected my card, waved the card over the terminal, was instantly prompted for my fingerprint, and then the transaction was complete. The whole thing took about 5 seconds.
    10-23-2014 11:41 AM