Ok so here is my plight, I currently have a iPhone 5s 32gb it is still a great phone does everything i need and i really have no complaints beyond the battery life, now as of right now I've been picking it up for things i didn't really do before like; gaming and movie watching , I have used my phone as a primary device for almost everything unless it requires key things my mac can only do. So as of apples latest announcement for the iPad air 2 my attention has been drawn to it for many of the entertainment tasks i have designated for my phone I have owned an iPad 4 and the original air in the past but have given them away to siblings and parents after maybe 4 or 5 months of use just because I find my iPhone more personal on a daily basis since its always on me, so the question is which of the two would you choose if you were in my shoes, I understand that pretty much i have to decide one or the other my self but would like to hear what others opinions might be, making a case for one or the other.

TL;DR iPad Air 2 or iPhone 6 plus ?

thanks in advance for helping me out.
    10-23-2014 02:18 AM
    I am a big proponent of the Plus. While I initially had concerns about its size and was never really into using an iPad for the tasks you are describing, I thought I would have a difficult time transitioning to a larger screened mobile device. Now that I have had it for a few weeks, it is my go to device for everything. Ultimately iPads aren't as mobile as iPhones and in your case, that's what I think it would come down to.
    10-23-2014 02:37 AM
    thanks for the response, I believe you're correct, and so I've gone ahead and ordered one. I guess I will be consolidating most of my tasks between my mac and my new 6 +
    10-25-2014 02:04 AM
    The iPhone 6 Plus is not as big as the iPad Air. I can't use my 6 Plus as an iPad.
    10-25-2014 03:09 AM
    I have a macbook pro, and I had an iphone 5 and an iPad mini. My mini was an entertainment device but when I got my 6+ I found that I didn't use it much so I sold it and I haven't missed it. However that is just me. I use my macbook for coding and my 6+ for entertainment aside from movies(not a movie watcher). You said, "I have owned an iPad 4 and the original air in the past but have given them away to siblings and parents after maybe 4 or 5 months of use just because I find my iPhone more personal on a daily basis since its always on me" which I assume has never changed even after 2 separate iPads. What makes you think the air 2 would be any different? It sounds to me that your actions have already decided for you but that is just what I am seeing though. Good luck!
    10-25-2014 04:02 AM