Anyone using the Zagg glass protector?

diaz2010

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Another thing I have noticed with mine is that there are little chipped places around the edges, even though my phone has not been dropped.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I also had a chip on the side and couldn't think of when I dropped my phone. I took it off and I'm loving the screen without it, but I'm nervous about having no screen protector.

arftech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I haven't tried the Zagg Glass yet (using the Verizon supplied glass screen protector) but will try it out when the Verizon one starts to fail.

Zachary Neyhart

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a tech armor ballistic glass screen protecter! It comes in a nice box with button stickers and everything. Free lifetime warranty, I accidentally broke one so I emailed them and they sent me too! And for buying one they offered me a choice of any case on their site for free! I love techarmor! iMoreAppImg_20141024_004045.jpg

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
What's not possible. Using Zagg. I didn't say the glass. Just Zagg.

Oh sorry, yeah I know the original ones did a great job of hiding fingerprints. I apologize, I didn't know you weren't talking about the glass. The glass one is very nice but to me it shows a lot more fingerprints than the screen with no protector on.

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a Zagg Screen Protector on both my Blackberry Q10 and IPhone 5s and have no problems with fingerprints

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine has a new chip in it. Noticed it this evening. It's on the top left hand now. I have not dropped my phone at all

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Not going to use a screen protector this time around. I attempted to put one on my Note 4 and that turned out to be a mistake. Decided that I didn't need a screen protector. Going to keep my money.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

jdlnmia

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Get real. If you have oil on your fingers, you WILL LEAVE prints. I have ZAGG glass on my 6 Plus and I love it. I was used to the Power Support Anti-glare screen protectors but for some reason I tried the ZAGG glass on my 6 Plus. It is WAY BETTER...

RollTideFanGrl

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I noticed two chips on either side of my phone as well. Never dropped the phone and right now its annoying. Is this covered under Zagg's warranty. If not, I'm going with another company because this is two much money to have this protector and its chipping for any reason.

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
So I went to BestBuy last night (which is where I purchased my Zagg) I showed it to them and they said, its very common and told me to take it off and they would give me a replacement, which they did. I got up this morning and went to put it on and noticed its already chipped at the top left hand corner and I have done nothing.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I noticed two chips on either side of my phone as well. Never dropped the phone and right now its annoying. Is this covered under Zagg's warranty. If not, I'm going with another company because this is two much money to have this protector and its chipping for any reason.

Yes. If you've registered it, you'll just need to send for a replacement and return the old one.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
So I went to BestBuy last night (which is where I purchased my Zagg) I showed it to them and they said, its very common and told me to take it off and they would give me a replacement, which they did. I got up this morning and went to put it on and noticed its already chipped at the top left hand corner and I have done nothing.

I don't understand the chipping thing. It's very frustrating. I've just decided to go without for the time being. Haven't decided if I will request a replacement.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73