I don't know if it so much left, but people started getting curious and looking around trying new things out. For a lot of people like me apple is always going to be home base
    I have Been using apple since 1995 started with a Power Mac 7200 80/AV I'm not going anywhere however I like to live outside the box and enjoy having choices and new toys
    calebt likes this.
    10-21-2014 02:11 AM
    I have Ben using apple since 1995 started with a Power Mac 7200 80/AV I'm not going anywhere however I like to live outside the box and enjoy having choices and new toys
    Choices are never bad... choices are what keeps everyone improving always
    10-21-2014 02:12 AM
    Yeah what's the old saying? "Act like your trying to get her, you will never lose her" and she won't be as mad when you go buy another one ( or two ) later on down the road.
    lol, so true.
    10-21-2014 02:12 AM
    Choices are never bad... choices are what keeps everyone improving always
    Very true but sometimes the big players need a crisis to improve and then sometimes it's to late like with BlackBerry

I don't know if you ever owned a blackberry it was a fantastic piece I truly believe Apple could buy it and bring it back I also believe Apple should make an Android iPhone with Apple apps that could be run on then like on the iPhone including the Apple App store they can use the IMEI of every Apple iAndriod to secure no regular Android device gets into the Apple eco system but you see at this point I think Apple would own the cellphone market again you will get stability android and apple
    10-21-2014 02:17 AM
    Very true but sometimes the big players need a crisis to improve and then sometimes it's to late like with BlackBerry

I don't know if you ever owned a blackberry it was a fantastic piece I truly believe Apple could buy it and bring it back I also believe Apple should make an Android iPhone with Apple apps that could be run on then like on the iPhone including the Apple App store they can use the IMEI of every Apple iAndriod to secure no regular Android device gets into the Apple eco system but you see at this point I think Apple would own the cellphone market again you will get stability android and apple
    Apple wouldn't touch blackberry with a ten foot pole... imo

Secondly apple making an android... NEVER... that would be the start of the zombie apocalypse because Steve Jobs would crawl out of the grave and come back to slap Tim cook upside the melon for even dreaming it.
    10-21-2014 02:23 AM
    Apple wouldn't touch blackberry with a ten foot pole... imo

Secondly apple making an android... NEVER... that would be the start of the zombie apocalypse because Steve Jobs would crawl out of the grave and come back to slap Tim cook upside the melon for even dreaming it.
    Blackberry owns patents that would serve Apple or Google or Samsung very well...

RIP Steve Jobs may all your Apple dreams continue to live forever
    10-21-2014 02:28 AM
    I'm on Android right now. I have my pre-order for the 6+ but I still got a month to go.

I'm 50/50 on cancelling and getting the Note 4.

By the way, 2 friends just went with the Note 4 this Sunday because they didn't wanna wait a month and a half for a 6+

I tried to convince them to get the 6+ but it's hard when you can't even see a demo device on most retailer stores around here.

Nexus ONE
    10-21-2014 02:30 AM
    Blackberry owns patents that would serve Apple or Google or Samsung very well...

RIP Steve Jobs may all your Apple dreams continue to live forever
    Honestly I can't see either happening. If blackberry had something apple or Google wanted they would have already been there poking their heads in. When blackberry almost went bankrupt a few years back both mobile giants just sat there and waited. Samsung did at one point show interest in blackberry for the BBM and keyboard until blackberry decided to launch it themselves across multi platform and it failed..
    10-21-2014 02:35 AM
    I'm on Android right now. I have my pre-order for the 6+ but I still got a month to go.

I'm 50/50 on cancelling and getting the Note 4.

By the way, 2 friends just went with the Note 4 this Sunday because they didn't wanna wait a month and a half for a 6+

I tried to convince them to get the 6+ but it's hard when you can't even see a demo device on most retailer stores around here.

Nexus ONE
    It's a very nice phone the iPhone is a piece of art so is IOS 8
    10-21-2014 02:35 AM
    Honestly I can't see either happening. If blackberry had something apple or Google wanted they would have already been there poking their heads in. When blackberry almost went bankrupt a few years back both mobile giants just sat there and waited. Samsung did at one point show interest in blackberry for the BBM and keyboard until blackberry decided to launch it themselves across multi platform and it failed..
    They did fail but so did all the great ones at one point the only difference someone believed in them
    10-21-2014 02:37 AM
    They did fail but so did all the great ones at one point the only difference someone believed in them
    Well I guess time will tell. The mobile market is a greedy one
    10-21-2014 02:40 AM
    Well I guess time will tell. The mobile market is a greedy one
    Greed is not good
    Innovation is freedom
    10-21-2014 02:48 AM
    Congrats! It looks like a great device, have fun tinkering!
    10-21-2014 03:36 AM
    Prefer the 6 got both devices but everyone is different and many many people prefer Samsung and Samsung touchwiz can be changed w another launcher but the sPen is the appeal unless you don't care for sPen
    The note series is a great series from Sammy!
    I like HTC sense after IOS
    10-21-2014 07:24 AM
    I received my iPhone 6 plus on the 8th played with it all this time but time to go, I guess I am a true android so I will be getting the Samsung Galaxy note 4! Buy iPhone 6 plus! It's just not for me, I don't see all the hype at all.
    10-21-2014 09:58 AM
    I gave my 6 to my wife and went back to my 5s. I loved the 6 too but she wanted one bad and couldnt find one anywhere. I decided to be the nice husband lol.
    You sound like a good guy. I'm actually thinking about giving my 6 to my wife, the 5 to her mom and getting the 6 plus. I had the plus for a day before but thought it was too big. Now that I'm comfortable with the 6 it's starting to feel a little small to me.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-21-2014 10:16 AM
    I bought a Samsung Note 4 this year I'm going to try to stick out out until the iPhone 7 comes out I still have my iPad anyone else have a hard time choosing between an iPhone 6 Plus and a Samsung Note 4
    My main reason for going with a Note 4
    1. It was available and the iPhone 6 Plus was not from Tmobile
    2. I saved money received $200 from samsung
    3. Try something different

I know an iPhone works flawlessly but it's a choice I had to make
    Thank YOU. As an Apple enthusiast, I needed to know more about peoples decisions in going with the Samsung Note 4.
    10-21-2014 10:44 AM
    Prefer the 6 got both devices but everyone is different and many many people prefer Samsung and Samsung touchwiz can be changed w another launcher but the sPen is the appeal unless you don't care for sPen
    The note series is a great series from Sammy!
    I like HTC sense after IOS
    I have not used HTC since the HTC EVO
    kpshawn likes this.
    10-21-2014 12:15 PM
    Choosing one over the other because it's available now vs waiting sounds like a recipe for dissatisfaction down the road. Choose what you actually want, not what you can get the fastest
    10-21-2014 12:26 PM
    Choosing one over the other because it's available now vs waiting sounds like a recipe for dissatisfaction down the road. Choose what you actually want, not what you can get the fastest
    I agree with you 100%
    So I went with what I really wanted a new phone that is awesome right now
    10-21-2014 01:06 PM
    Thank YOU. As an Apple enthusiast, I needed to know more about peoples decisions in going with the Samsung Note 4.
    My decision was not based on fluid appeal. If that were the case iPhone would win against any Samsung but against a true Vanilla Android like the Nexus that would be a hard choice. I guess the only example would be if Apple would let the IOS software be open source and another company would cone along and build on top of it and add their own little functions and look... more than likely a Vanilla IOS would run smoother than the other
    10-21-2014 01:13 PM
    I'm also having a problem between some devices,
    * iPhone 6
    * iPhone 6 Plus
    * Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    * HTC One M8
    * HTC One M8 Prime ( coming soon )
    * HTC One M9 ( coming soon )

My requirments:
    I need a good camera
    I need a good designed phone
    I was Android app developer and I stopped 2 months ago after having done my first and only app, Smooth Browser LTD, I'm done with tweaking and rooting phones, that's why I'm considering buying a iPhone.
    I've heard bending issues with both iPhones and that's why I having problems with the new iPhones and my decision...
    10-21-2014 01:19 PM
    Congrats and good luck with it. I went with the 6 Plus. I'm very well into the eco system along with my entire family.
    10-21-2014 01:21 PM
    Anyone else have a hard time choosing between an iPhone 6 Plus and a Samsung Note 4?
    Nope, I knew that I wanted both!
    nikkisharif and aggie like this.
    10-21-2014 02:20 PM
    I'm also having a problem between some devices,
    * iPhone 6
    * iPhone 6 Plus
    * Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    * HTC One M8
    * HTC One M8 Prime ( coming soon )
    * HTC One M9 ( coming soon )

My requirments:
    I need a good camera
    I need a good designed phone
    I was Android app developer and I stopped 2 months ago after having done my first and only app, Smooth Browser LTD, I'm done with tweaking and rooting phones, that's why I'm considering buying a iPhone.
    I've heard bending issues with both iPhones and that's why I having problems with the new iPhones and my decision...
    Treat your phone with respect and you won't have a bending phone.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-21-2014 04:55 PM
128 1234 ...