Can anyone help me with buying a phone from ebay and then selling backordered plus when it comes?

sirbenjaminj

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Help: Buying from ebay and then selling backordered plus when it comes

Getting married on Saturday and then traveling out of country. Can't wait any longer for this phone which isn't supposed to come until I'm out of town. Would be buying AT&T (my carrier). Is it easy to activate? Also, can I simply resell my back-ordered phone when it comes?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: Help: Buying from ebay and then selling backordered plus when it comes

First of all congrats on the wedding... secondly I don't think you would have any issues selling your phone when you get back considering they are still high in demand. If you can afford it I'd say go for it

sirbenjaminj

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

Thank you! How do I activate it with my same phone number? Do I have to remove the sim card from my iPhone 5? or can I use the one already in there and still keep my same number?
First of all congrats on the wedding... secondly I don't think you would have any issues selling your phone when you get back considering they are still high in demand. If you can afford it I'd say go for it

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site

Thank you! How do I activate it with my same phone number? Do I have to remove the sim card from my iPhone 5? or can I use the one already in there and still keep my same number?

Congrats!

I guess if you just swap sims you'll br good to go.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711