Yes it saw that. But mine only tells me the the last transaction and time of yesterday. If I hit the "I" it prompts me to open the Chase app on my phone. There are no transactions listed.
    Same here
    10-21-2014 07:18 PM
    I guess it makes sense they want you to go to your bank app for transactions. I heard they did not know what you were buying but thought it would show merchant, date and amount in passbook.
    Apple - Apple Pay

Scroll down to about half way down the page.
    nikkisharif and planoman like this.
    10-21-2014 07:30 PM
    Well, I'm a little disappointed with Apple Pay.-screen-shot-2014-10-21-4.39.45-pm.png
    Ahhhhh
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-21-2014 07:40 PM
    I'm going to like this a lot more when a waiter at a restaurant can bring me a NFC terminal to pay with. Since I've started using credit cards, I have never ever liked the idea of my card being in the hands of a waiter taking it away from me to go charge it.
    10-21-2014 07:47 PM
    Also just purchased some things at CVS a la debit using ApplePay.

Smooth as can be!
    10-21-2014 08:06 PM
    I'm going to like this a lot more when a waiter at a restaurant can bring me a NFC terminal to pay with. Since I've started using credit cards, I have never ever liked the idea of my card being in the hands of a waiter taking it away from me to go charge it.
    Yes!
    10-21-2014 08:32 PM
    Which CU is that? Mine (Northwest Federal) won't support it either. Didn't ask why though.
    figured most credit unions are gonna take longer to offer support.
    10-21-2014 09:08 PM
    I've used my chase debit via Apple pay 3 times today.
    I tried to set up my Chase debit yesterday and the iphone said it wasn't supported yet...I'll give it another try later
    10-21-2014 09:09 PM
    i used both my wellsfargo debit card and my capitalone credit card 4 times today used it a a kum and go also
    10-21-2014 11:38 PM
    My Wells Fargo CC and DC went in fine, had to download Wells Fargo verify app also.
    10-22-2014 05:30 AM
    Navy Federal is the last card I need to add. I hope "coming soon" means in the next month or so.

Edit: The email they sent me says it'll be available in November😊
    Last edited by nikkisharif; 10-22-2014 at 08:55 AM.
    10-22-2014 06:54 AM
    I will say this. I had to restore my phone from the firmware. I deleted all backups, local and icloud. Later i reinstalled everything from firmware off of apple's server. Obviously since i deleted backups I didnt' do any restore from backups. With my new install I turned off icloud photo backups. I turned off photostream. i only use icloud for contacts. I manually added everything back. That was like 3 weeks ago. But yesterday i decided i'd start using icloud for back ups so i flick it on. Every setting still the same. Photo backup is still switched off. I look at the icloud stored files when backup was done and i noticed under General, usage, icloud, manage storage, right there was a giant photo backup of all the photos. I deleted them. So it was for some reason backup up photos even though under the icloud settings it that's switched off. So i honestly don't have faith in apple that they won't store stuff.
    If you didn't delete the photos in iCloud, they'll still be there when you log back in. Turning iCloud off & deleting backups from your device is not the same as deleting pics from iCloud.
    10-22-2014 08:12 AM
    I will say this. I had to restore my phone from the firmware. I deleted all backups, local and icloud. Later i reinstalled everything from firmware off of apple's server. Obviously since i deleted backups I didnt' do any restore from backups. With my new install I turned off icloud photo backups. I turned off photostream. i only use icloud for contacts. I manually added everything back. That was like 3 weeks ago. But yesterday i decided i'd start using icloud for back ups so i flick it on. Every setting still the same. Photo backup is still switched off. I look at the icloud stored files when backup was done and i noticed under General, usage, icloud, manage storage, right there was a giant photo backup of all the photos. I deleted them. So it was for some reason backup up photos even though under the icloud settings it that's switched off. So i honestly don't have faith in apple that they won't store stuff.
    Apples and Oranges (no pun intended). Despite the ignorant statement by the CSR at my credit union, adding a credit card to ApplePay in NO WAY requires or involved anyone taking a photo of your credit card. It uses the camera to scan the card and capture the information to be populated in ApplePay setup ON YOUR PHONE.

It’s time to step away from the ledge.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-22-2014 08:19 AM
    I only own 3 Credit Cards, Citibank (Personal Card), Wells Fargo (Company Card) and US Bank (Debit Card) linked to my checking account.

All 3 are listed as approved banks, the only one I could setup was the Citibank Card. Got error message on the other 2 that they were not approved cards.

Fortunately I charge 95% of my transactions on my Citibank card (for the Reward Points) but I was looking forward to using all three cards in Apple Pay.

Anyone else have the same issue?
    US BANK told me their still working at rolling it out, could be another month or so

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 6+
    10-25-2014 02:25 AM
    As was stated before, just because I uninstall my dropbox app on my computer doesn't mean I have deleted everything from my dropbox folder. You need to go in and delete it manually.
    10-25-2014 04:06 AM
    None of my 2 cards are supported because they were issued in Brazil 😭
    10-26-2014 03:32 PM
66 123