Best clear case for iPhone 6 Plus

CrackOne

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
My daughter has a gold 6+, which she really likes. She is reluctant to put a case on it, because she does not want to cover up the gold backing. What is the nicest clear case available for the 6+?

Last edited:

btru82

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I got the ringke fusion today. Love it. Very minimal, raised over screen, and best of all it has port covers for the charge port and headphone port. Not to mention i got it on amazon for dirt cheap.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
My daughter has a gold 6+, which she really likes. She is reluctant to put a case on it, because she does not want to cover up the gold backing. What is the nicest clear case available for the 6+?

They all look like crap after a week of normal use. The UAG clear lasted the longest for me but clouded up.

therandomone

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
They all look like crap after a week of normal use. The UAG clear lasted the longest for me but clouded up.

I had a crystal clear Spigen case for my 5S and it never got cloudy and it didn't look like crap. It had a few scuffs from normal use, but it still looked good and people always thought I wasn't using a case.
It lasted 6 months. It's still a good case, but no longer needed after moving to a 6+!

CrackOne

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
So, we purchased both the Case-Mate - Naked Tough Case for Apple? iPhone? 6 Plus - Clear from Best Buy and the Tech-21 case from Verizon Wireless. She likes the Case-Mate better and will probably keep that one. Personally, I like the other one better, but what do I know? I am just the dad. :) Thanks to everyone for their help.

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Someone commented a case from canaloo.com for 7 bucks free shipping. They also have some cool metal bumpers. I was going to order but then gave up.

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Someone commented a case from canaloo.com for 7 bucks free shipping. They also have some cool metal bumpers. I was going to order but then gave up.

Thanks so much for letting us know about canaloo.. I just went to their website, those bumpers and cases are amazing looking.
Really neat.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal