Any luck showing up at an Apple store?

iamdjpaul

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I would have bought the 6+ first but I wasn't sure if it would be to big. I manage warehouses and my job requires that I am away from my desk a lot. I found the 6 to be a small jump in size so I went back in to compare the two. When she told me that she had one I stock I thought it was a sign so I bought it.

I am outside the 14 day window to return the 6.

cruiz1022

Aug 15, 2008
Visit site
So I reserved an iPhone 6 Plus last night finally at an Apple Store 45 min away from me. And this morning I checked and every Apple Store in Miami have the iPhone 6 Plus in Stock -___-

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
So I reserved an iPhone 6 Plus last night finally at an Apple Store 45 min away from me. And this morning I checked and every Apple Store in Miami have the iPhone 6 Plus in Stock -___-

Yeah but I'm sure they will be gone shortly after the store opens. This way you know you will have it.

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
When do you guys think stocks will be normalized? I am going to Orlando in Nov 30 and my mom wants a 6 Plus, and idk if I should order online.

cruiz1022

Aug 15, 2008
Visit site
When do you guys think stocks will be normalized? I am going to Orlando in Nov 30 and my mom wants a 6 Plus, and idk if I should order online.

I'm already using mine . Just keep checking the Apple site. Like I mentioned earlier, all the Apple stores in Miami have the 6 Plus in stock today so a shipment must have came in

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm already using mine . Just keep checking the Apple site. Like I mentioned earlier, all the Apple stores in Miami have the 6 Plus in stock today so a shipment must have came in

I have mine already. I am living in Vancouver, so I don't check US stocks so frequently. I am going to Orlando for 2 weeks and will get one for my mom there, it's almost 100 dollars more expensive here in Canada lol (in usd).

emtpete1

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I got lucky at my local Apple store today. Even though it showed as not available online I walked in at 2pm and walked out with a shiny new space grey 6 plus 64gb.

genomezz

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I got lucky at my local Apple store today. Even though it showed as not available online I walked in at 2pm and walked out with a shiny new space grey 6 plus 64gb.

I also got lucky yesterday. South Florida seemed to have a lot of inventory so I swung by as the Apple store was opening and within 3 minutes I was being helped with my new 6+ Space Grey 128g through Verizon Edge. It took about 15 minutes longer than it needed to because I had to cancel the preorder I had through Verizon over the phone, but the Apple guy was used to it and we sat around while it was being done.

j0hnnyyyy

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
So far neither have been available at my current stores. I'm still thinking they are hugely in demand.

It depends on where you live. I live in San antonio but picked up my phone in Austin. Talked to the rep and he said they been getting a lot of phones in through out the day. They even had a line in the middle of the day outside the store for people buying iPhones that had came in. If you live in a bigger city, it is more likely you will get a iPhone soon since they get bigger shipments

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
It depends on where you live. I live in San antonio but picked up my phone in Austin. Talked to the rep and he said they been getting a lot of phones in through out the day. They even had a line in the middle of the day outside the store for people buying iPhones that had came in. If you live in a bigger city, it is more likely you will get a iPhone soon since they get bigger shipments

Which store in Austin? They've all shown unavailable for me today. I'm in San Antonio. I visited the one in North Star yesterday.

Yesterday even though my rep swore they had them, they most certainly didn't. Waited a few hours like the guy asked and no go. I talked to like 3 people. One said they'd had them and to wait, another said they'd been out of them since morning and the third I'd tried to buy a 5s from. They weren't able to do any T-Mobile jump upgrades the whole day the third guy told me. So nothing....

All in all, it was just a ridiculous experience.

j0hnnyyyy

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Well first I waited before store open in San antonio and they never had the color or gbs I wanted so i walked. Go to the store around 930am and line up. Bigger chance of you getting a 6 than 6 plus in my experience. Look at istocknow from 12-2 pm. Two Friday's ago they had 6 plus in Austin right around 1pm and I missed out. This past Friday was around the exact same time and they had updated inventory. Yesterday I checked the same time and was finally able to put my order at Barton creek but I had to jump to 128gb because I didn't want to wait any longer. I got the space gray which I have been told is more difficult than the other colors. In my experience the silver is the easiest to obtain. What carrier and which specific iPhone are you looking for? You can also call right at 10 am and you will be directed to a 3rd party calling center and they have updated inventory usually directly from store and might be able to snatch one up from the people already at the store waiting in line because I believe that is what happened to me on my first day lining up. I was in line and the rep was putting my order and suddenly it went out of stock.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Well first I waited before store open in San antonio and they never had the color or gbs I wanted so i walked. Go to the store around 930am and line up. Bigger chance of you getting a 6 than 6 plus in my experience. Look at istocknow from 12-2 pm. Two Friday's ago they had 6 plus in Austin right around 1pm and I missed out. This past Friday was around the exact same time and they had updated inventory. Yesterday I checked the same time and was finally able to put my order at Barton creek but I had to jump to 128gb because I didn't want to wait any longer. I got the space gray which I have been told is more difficult than the other colors. In my experience the silver is the easiest to obtain. What carrier and which specific iPhone are you looking for? You can also call right at 10 am and you will be directed to a 3rd party calling center and they have updated inventory usually directly from store and might be able to snatch one up from the people already at the store waiting in line because I believe that is what happened to me on my first day lining up. I was in line and the rep was putting my order and suddenly it went out of stock.

Space gray for T-Mobile. Either 64 or 128GB. I work too much to really be trying hard to get this phone right now. Plus I only get Saturday and Sunday off until November. Then I'll get some weekdays off, think I'll have a better chance then.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Space gray for T-Mobile. Either 64 or 128GB. I work too much to really be trying hard to get this phone right now. Plus I only get Saturday and Sunday off until November. Then I'll get some weekdays off, think I'll have a better chance then.

If you don't mind me asking...what made you change your mind about the 6? I saw a couple earlier posts from you that said you weren't happy with it. Just wondering what changed.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
If you don't mind me asking...what made you change your mind about the 6? I saw a couple earlier posts from you that said you weren't happy with it. Just wondering what changed.

I still want one but my very disappointing Apple Store experience killed a little of my joy. It had me second guessing myself about getting it since I was enduring things not working out. Guess I just had a feeling that it might not be worth the hassle at this point in time.

Added to the fact that when I'd decided to get a 5s, even THAT didn't work out. They told me that they couldn't do any T-Mobile activations either. Lucky me.

I really was quite perplexed. I'd like to just wait and possibly buy a 6 later on when the situation isn't so lose/lose.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I still want one but my very disappointing Apple Store experience killed a little of my joy. It had me second guessing myself about getting it since I was enduring things not working out. Guess I just had a feeling that it might not be worth the hassle at this point in time.

Added to the fact that when I'd decided to get a 5s, even THAT didn't work out. They told me that they couldn't do any T-Mobile activations either. Lucky me.

I really was quite perplexed. I'd like to just wait and possibly buy a 6 later on when the situation isn't so lose/lose.

I understand. Well if you do get one, I'll bet you'll love it! Good luck!

ifan1983

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
I picked up a 6+ 128gb Space Grey from the Apple Store in Charlotte today. They had every color available for the 128gb model.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner