Instagram just got updated yay!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Nothing really enhanced or anything...just a bit of smoothing to the interface, and I'm guessing mostly background updates. At the risk of fragmentation, I think I'd like to see some enhancements to better utilize this larger screen on the 6 Plus.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Nothing really enhanced or anything...just a bit of smoothing to the interface, and I'm guessing mostly background updates. At the risk of fragmentation, I think I'd like to see some enhancements to better utilize this larger screen on the 6 Plus.

Yeah you got a point. I thought Facebook would of added something cool like Cnn with the split screen.... Lazy to say the last

Stefano_B

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

Do you think they were going to add "special features" just because it's an iPhone 6 or 6+? The update is only to match the screen res lol.. So it doesn't look all huge etc. specifically, what were you expecting? I think it looks much better now, with smaller text and much more to see in one page. Smh

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Do you think they were going to add "special features" just because it's an iPhone 6 or 6+? The update is only to match the screen res lol.. So it doesn't look all huge etc. specifically, what were you expecting? I think it looks much better now, with smaller text and much more to see in one page. Smh

I'm going to guess you had a tough time comprehending what I said, which is why you responded the way you did. For clarities sake, did you happen to see the part where I said "I'd like to see"? That means that is something I thought would be cool if they added...what you DIDN'T see is anything about me EXPECTING that. Nope, not once did I mention any expectations actually...so that part of your retort was confusing.

My reflection of the update was simply that it wasn't a very OBVIOUS one...and that it was basically just smoothing it out to look better on the screen and probably some behind the scenes work to make it run better (like they always do in updates).

Perhaps you wouldn't have missed that had you refrained from shaking your head. Who knows...

Lastly...your implication that the app wouldn't add features simply because it was the iPhone 6 Plus is a bit misguided, especially since several apps have already done precisely that, and I'm confident we will see MANY more as the months go on.

Stefano_B

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to guess you had a tough time comprehending what I said, which is why you responded the way you did. For clarities sake, did you happen to see the part where I said "I'd like to see"? That means that is something I thought would be cool if they added...what you DIDN'T see is anything about me EXPECTING that. Nope, not once did I mention any expectations actually...so that part of your retort was confusing.

My reflection of the update was simply that it wasn't a very OBVIOUS one...and that it was basically just smoothing it out to look better on the screen and probably some behind the scenes work to make it run better (like they always do in updates).

Perhaps you wouldn't have missed that had you refrained from shaking your head. Who knows...

Lastly...your implication that the app wouldn't add features simply because it was the iPhone 6 Plus is a bit misguided, especially since several apps have already done precisely that, and I'm confident we will see MANY more as the months go on.

Damn dude, don't take it to heart it's just an IG update for a phone lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2