Ugh is this real life?

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Holy buckets I was joking. Geez. Who spit in your Cheerios?

Anyway. Looks like mine cleared customs in Alaska instead of Kentucky and that was the issue. So all is well as of now.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
@olliegrl - UPS really needs to get its act together with these scans and updates. Mine was on its way to the wrong state. I lit several fires under several people's you-know-whats and told UPS that I would take this to Twitter, FB AND Instagram. I also called Apple customer service.

Long story short, I got it on time. Don't know what clinched it, but somehow it got to me on time.

I'm ready for another mixup next year.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
That's terrible! Especially when they're sending products directly from China. Shouldn't have to deal with this, Apple!!! Hope it works out for you. I'm curious as to what happens next.

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
@olliegrl - UPS really needs to get its act together with these scans and updates. Mine was on its way to the wrong state. I lit several fires under several people's you-know-whats and told UPS that I would take this to Twitter, FB AND Instagram. I also called Apple customer service.

Long story short, I got it on time. Don't know what clinched it, but somehow it got to me on time.

I'm ready for another mixup next year.

Now now. Lol.

I'll tell u a story. I ordered some speakers and a receiver from newegg once. They set in California until the day before they were supposed to be delivered. Then suddenly it went to left Cali at like 10pm got West Virginia or Ky and then to by from door in 18 hours..

I also used to work in FedEx they have all there crap together. It may not seem like it from the tracking info but they do. Also the scanning isn't absolutely must be done case. Yes it helps fed ex and ups keep track and the customer keep track but each package is scanned by a person and of course they're gonna miss some. We live in a decent size city. About 100,000 in the area and surrounding counties and UPS here does about 130,000 packages a night. That's not during Christmas and I've heard some absolute horror stories about the amount of boxes in that plant.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Now now. Lol.

I'll tell u a story. I ordered some speakers and a receiver from newegg once. They set in California until the day before they were supposed to be delivered. Then suddenly it went to left Cali at like 10pm got West Virginia or Ky and then to by from door in 18 hours..

I also used to work in FedEx they have all there crap together. It may not seem like it from the tracking info but they do. Also the scanning isn't absolutely must be done case. Yes it helps fed ex and ups keep track and the customer keep track but each package is scanned by a person and of course they're gonna miss some. We live in a decent size city. About 100,000 in the area and surrounding counties and UPS here does about 130,000 packages a night. That's not during Christmas and I've heard some absolute horror stories about the amount of boxes in that plant.

Oh I know that it's a logistic nightmare but it was going to Winchester KY instead of Winchester VA. AND I'd taken the day as a telework day so I could be here to sign. Their solution was for me to change delivery so there would be no signature. They'd leave it on my porch whenever it hit rerouted to the correct Winchester.

Unmmmmm no. Not leaving My Beloved unattended on a front porch where she could be taken.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Makes more sense then someone telling me to check my authenticity like AT&T has been shipping me fake iPhones to me my sister and cousin and mom when we pre ordered the five, so now the 6 has come from the same place and it might not be real. Me,my mom and pharmacist must have fake phones. I've been to my local Apple store (not too local about 45 minutes away) several times and they never mentioned an issue about my phone not being an apple product, I'll be sure to ask them when I buy my apple care the day I receive my phone if it's fake or not. I also don't care about watching my phone starting at China. I believe usps starts the tracking process once it's in the UNITED STATES. I googled it. Thanks for the answer though.

I don't know why but I LOL every time I read about your friend the "pharmacist".

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 68352

I called UPS and she said "the government needs to inspect goods sent internationally...this is out of our control". So basically now I have NO idea when I'll get my phone (should have been here Thursday). Working with the government most of my life has taught me that they don't do ANYTHING quickly. :(

I sold a phone to someone once in Canada and it took forever for him to get it. Sat at the inspection place 4 days!

Yep the government, no matter the country, it's still going to be slow.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I was afraid it was going to arrive in 638394 parts with a note that said "inspected by homeland security. Have a nice day!"

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner