I also own the ZAGG Glass my friend and that one isn't curved either.
    im talking about the spigen steinheil and the spigen temepered glass
    10-16-2014 03:09 PM
    The smudges on mine drive me crazy too (i6 space grey owner) and I end up wiping the screen a lot. I need a glass screen protector. I saw my friend's and it feels like the iPhone screen itself. Bad thing is she had some lint under there so it shows and I know that would bug me. I'm not awesome at installing screen protectors either so I've been putting off getting a glass once since they're pricey and I don't want to mess up the installation.
    If you choose to purchase a ZAGG Glass from Best Buy then someone from the Geek Squad can install it for you for an additional $7 or so.
    deedeebear likes this.
    10-16-2014 03:09 PM
    iloome is the only one that produce the screen protector that cover the curved screen
    10-16-2014 03:11 PM
    iloome is the only one that produce the screen protector that cover the curved screen
    This is true my friend. At least until other manufacturers start to catch up.
    10-16-2014 03:11 PM
    This is true my friend. At least until other manufacturers start to catch up.
    the store take so much time to have accesories,right now i dont find any iphone 6,6 plus accesories except on the internet.
    10-16-2014 03:17 PM
    iloome is releasing a glass protector with curved edges. I preordered, ill let you know how it is once I get it. I have a glass protector now, but it only covers the actual display, not the edges.
    I have the iloome ScreenMate Curved edges. It is better than the rest of the glass protectors right now. Looks good & feels good. Here are some pics of it...Wouldn't say that it curves though...it just fits correctly and covers the whole screen.
    Plastic vs glass screen protector-img_0140.jpgPlastic vs glass screen protector-img_0141.jpg
    10-16-2014 03:29 PM
    I have the iloome ScreenMate Curved edges. It is better than the rest of the glass protectors right now. Looks good & feels good. Here are some pics of it...Wouldn't say that it curves though...it just fits correctly and covers the whole screen.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0140.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	68576Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0141.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	68577
    NO WAY YOU HAVE IT, its not even out yet,its only for preorder on the iloome site, the one you have is the old version or am i wrong?when did you get that?
    10-16-2014 03:33 PM
    NO WAY YOU HAVE IT, its not even out yet,its only for preorder on the iloome site, the one you have is the old version or am i wrong?when did you get that?
    You can purchase it on Amazon.
    10-16-2014 05:04 PM
    oops sorry, wrong thread. lol. meant to post this is in the 6 area. Anyways unless iloome drastically decides to change the curve pattern for the plus then it will end up looking exactly like this. Nothing about the glass is curved though, so be aware. can someone move this or delete the post
    10-16-2014 06:06 PM
    Clarity seems to be a lot better. No more plastic screen protectors for this guy!
    10-16-2014 06:24 PM
    I've got one too. Came yesterday, ordered on Amazon. Have the Zagg glass screen number, so may wait to put it on for a while.
    10-16-2014 06:26 PM
    I've got one too. Came yesterday, ordered on Amazon. Have the Zagg glass screen number, so may wait to put it on for a while.
    Is it actually curved?
    10-16-2014 11:32 PM
    glass all the way, its like there is no screen protector. The feel and touch and clarity cannot be matched by plastic imo.
    10-17-2014 01:53 AM
    I have a question. I want to put a glass screen protector on my phone while I wait for Lifeproof. Will the screen protector come back off easily?
    10-17-2014 12:29 PM
    I have a question. I want to put a glass screen protector on my phone while I wait for Lifeproof. Will the screen protector come back off easily?
    I am wondering the same thing as well and that's why I don't have anything on the screen at this time. I asked the guy at the Zagg stand in the local mall, and he said I can take it off later. It will be great if someone here can confirm that.
    10-17-2014 03:01 PM
    Have been using tempered glass on my phones for a long time now. Will never go back to plastic again, tempered glass is great. Have it now on my Xperia Z3c and on my IPhone 5
    10-17-2014 03:15 PM
    Yes. It will come off easy
    10-17-2014 03:39 PM
    Well, I had Best Buy put a Zagg on for me. I've always handled the old-school type myself, but- whatever, for $8 it's done in five minutes. It's very nice. They told me, there, that it comes off, but it breaks when you remove it. I had to do it- I have only dropped a phone a couple times, and lucked out, but just in case- hopefully it's safe.
    10-17-2014 07:47 PM
    I always go glass. However, the options available at the release of this phone just didn't cut it. Out of the 3 I used, not sealed around the edges, and that's just annoying and a waste of money. (Zagg, Verizon, Tempered glass from mall kiosk) I ended up purchasing the Zagg HDx Full Body shield. The screen protector is extremely clear without all of the lumps of the past Zagg plastic shields. It's going hold me over until I'm able to get my hands on the iLoome I ordered.
    10-20-2014 11:41 AM
    I always go glass. However, the options available at the release of this phone just didn't cut it. Out of the 3 I used, not sealed around the edges, and that's just annoying and a waste of money. (Zagg, Verizon, Tempered glass from mall kiosk) I ended up purchasing the Zagg HDx Full Body shield. The screen protector is extremely clear without all of the lumps of the past Zagg plastic shields. It's going hold me over until I'm able to get my hands on the iLoome I ordered.
    People on here say the iloome is pretty bad
    https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6530397
    10-20-2014 12:42 PM
    Using the Apple plastic screen protector. Went into the store yesterday due to scratching on the screen despite excellent care of the phone and they gave me a screen protector for free because there was nothing else they could do. Seems fine and it actually hides the scratch.
    10-20-2014 03:08 PM
    I have the Zagg HDX screen protector on my 6+, works just as nice as the glass and is a little bit cheaper. I typically carry it in my cargo pocket on my pants, I also have the apple leather case on it. Covers the screen all the way to the edge where it starts to curve at the edge. Seems to be a good fit. Easily wipes away any finger prints or smudges w/a microfiber cloth
    10-21-2014 10:26 PM
72 123