Why all the hate? I still prefer the look of io6 to the new look. When I first saw the new ios look I thought "Oh no. . .apple is trying to look like touchwiz." If I had a choice between the two looks today I'd go with the older look. I'm not a fan of the bright colored theme.
    10-15-2014 11:53 AM
    Why all the hate? I still prefer the look of io6 to the new look. When I first saw the new ios look I thought "Oh no. . .apple is trying to look like touchwiz." If I had a choice between the two looks today I'd go with the older look. I'm not a fan of the bright colored theme.
    I remember those bright icon colors drove me absolutely batty when iOS7 first came out. I immediately switched to a flat black background for my home screen and turned the brightness down to about 50% and that helped a lot.
    10-16-2014 03:00 AM
    I REALLY miss the ability to summon a Tweet or Facebook Post from Notification Center! I wish they would put those back. That became my primary way of making posts because it didn't even require me to open the lock screen. That was especially handy during NFL season when i'm tweeting play by plays.
    10-16-2014 03:51 AM
    I REALLY miss the ability to summon a Tweet or Facebook Post from Notification Center! I wish they would put those back. That became my primary way of making posts because it didn't even require me to open the lock screen. That was especially handy during NFL season when i'm tweeting play by plays.
    Not sure why posting from FB or Twitter was ever on the notifications screen. Neither action qualified as a "notification". If you’re tweeting "play by plays", why not just go to your twitter client?
    10-16-2014 10:44 AM
    Wow. I can’t believe we ever thought iOS 6 and prior was attractive. It looks down right old fashioned.
    10-16-2014 10:46 AM
30 12