VZW 6+ shipping info

maevinj

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
So do you have it because mine is pushed back until Nov 2nd
At first it was 10-31
Posted via iMore App

I still don't have a date except for the one on my original invoice. This is all it shows when I click to check order status from the email.

Capture.PNG

It doesn't show up when I log into my account though. I'm starting to wonder if we'll get screwed over like the AT&T people.

maevinj

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Update: I just called customer service to "check" on my order to make sure it wasn't cancelled or anything and she stated it would be shipping the week of October 31 and to be on the look out for an email with my FedEx shipping information.

maevinj

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if anybody else saw this on macrumors or reddit but you can get a real status on your order using this link and filling in your pre-order confirmation number and last name. You'll have to call Verizon customer service to the the pre-order confirmation number.

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearch.do?confNum=YOUR_PRE_ORDER_CONF_NUMBER&lastName=YOUR_LAST_NAME

Link for more details.
Did you preorder through Verizon? Here's a way to get extra/internal information about your preorder. : iphone

HurricaneTracker

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered a gold 64GB iPhone 6+ at a corporate Verizon store on 9/30. Expected ship by date was set at 10/31 and as of today it still says "in process". Not processing for shipment and no tracking number. I'm beginning to think it will be November before it ships.

kpshawn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Decided to call VZW today to inquire about the status of my iPhone 6 Plus order. Was told my 10/31 original ship date has been pushed back to 11/7, due to high demand. This of course sucks...if this is truly the case, my total wait time for this device will be 40 days, which sucks! :crying:

HurricaneTracker

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Decided to call VZW today to inquire about the status of my iPhone 6 Plus order. Was told my 10/31 original ship date has been pushed back to 11/7, due to high demand. This of course sucks...if this is truly the case, my total wait time for this device will be 40 days, which sucks! :crying:

What color and size did you order? Did the preorder VZW website indicate the same delay?

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Ordered the 6+ space gray 64g on 10/03. Shipping date on email order verification says 11/14. Status still says in progress.

jabul

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, first time poster here. Saw this thread and wanted to give some info that might help.

I ordered a space grey 16gb on Sep 29th via the verizon online store. They gave me an estimated delivery date of 11/7.

I woke up this morning to a "your order has shipped" email. It shipped out of Memphis and supposed to arrive on Tuesday (the 28th). Maybe they got new stock in? Anyway, hope this helps.

maevinj

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I've got movement!!!!!!! My iconic status changed to an "S". My credit card has been charged and it's showing up order status on my Verizon account. Now just waiting for a tracking number.

I ordered a 6+ 64 sg on 9/19 , so anybody ordering around that time should be seeing some movement.

dlarej15

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
I've got movement!!!!!!! My iconic status changed to an "S". My credit card has been charged and it's showing up order status on my Verizon account. Now just waiting for a tracking number.

I ordered a 6+ 64 sg on 9/19 , so anybody ordering around that time should be seeing some movement.
Yeah I ordered the same day and same device. And I'm showing the same as you.

Tracking number available. Etc Tuesday

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner