Decided to Return the Gold iPhone for the Space Grey

Braini4c

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
So i decided to return the gold 6 plus for the space grey as the white and gold was frustrating me.

Has anyone else changed colours ? or did you keep the one you bought.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Didn't change colors, but had the gold 5s and loved it. But on the 6 the space gray looked so much nicer to me.

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Changed from Space Gray to Silver and now on my way to get the Gold. Man I am super undecided. Last time I got the silver 5S and my mom the gold, 6 months in I wanted to get the gold and then we exchanged.

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I have the 5s in gold. I originally got the Space Grey 6, but decided that I like the white face better, so I traded it in for a silver 6 Plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
So i decided to return the gold 6 plus for the space grey as the white and gold was frustrating me.

How was the gold frustrating you?
I originally ordered the space grey 6 plus and love it. I had the gold 5s so I had to change it up a little

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

That is my fear. I think the white front and gold backing looks better on the iPhone 5S than on the 6 Plus. Its size may have something to do with it.

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to see black and gold. I don't care for the white.

When it was first rumored that Apple was releasing a gold iPhone, I automatically envisioned it being black and gold, I was a bit disappointed that it has a white face. A black face with gold body would look so slick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smooches680

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Well this is my first iPhone ever so I went with the gold one especially since I didn't like the space gray for a woman's phone and I would of got the silver but none was in stock!

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Got the black (tired of calling it space gray) from day one and won't be changing the color. I don't like white faceplates at all.

I hate the white face plates too. Last year I downgraded from a 5S to a 5C because I got so sick of the white.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I don't mind the white face on the iPhone. I thought that all the colors looked good in their own way. I think it also matters how you carry it. If you have a case in it that looks good with the colors. I ordered the 6 plus in space grey though because I want it to match my space grey iPad Air.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods