Because iPhone does not have notification light
    And because we can not edit a number in the dialer to call?
    10-11-2014 03:07 AM
    Led notification is not top priority for me, and honestly, if you mistype a number is it too hard to type it again?
    10-11-2014 03:13 AM
    You can use LED flash alerts. I have forever and it's good enough. An actual notification light isn't necessary to me nor is the dialer.

10-11-2014 09:06 AM
    You can delete the phone numbers but only from the end.
    10-11-2014 12:16 PM
    I miss notification lights. Had them on both my BB and Android phones.
    10-11-2014 02:45 PM
    Give it time...
    10-11-2014 02:47 PM
    It’s still a viable option. On BB and Android. Not on iPhone.
    Iamthat_dude likes this.
    10-11-2014 02:47 PM
    I'm with you on that.
    Good Luck
    Iamthat_dude likes this.
    10-11-2014 02:48 PM
    Iphone you know you have notifications only when you connect the screen.
    In my former Moto g I knew I had messages just by looking at the phone (even from afar)

Call Dialer - Sometimes you're typing a number and realizes that missed the second number. Hence you have to delete everything to right the wrong number. That is ridiculous
    Often already happened to someone telling me one number and have to dial quickly. Just realize that I typed some wrong number and when I delete all ... I can not remember the rest.
    Is Regrettable a phone with such a mature system, does not have options to edit a number in the dialer and not have LED notification light.
    PS: Lus flash is nothing convenient. imagine this cinema..ou in a dark room. This is not a solution, no one uses it!
    Please stop defending the indefensible, that are basic things that any phone has to have.
    sillylilwabbit likes this.
    10-11-2014 03:03 PM
    In my former Moto g I knew I had messages just by looking at the phone (even from afar)

Call Dialer - Sometimes you're typing a number and realizes that missed the second number. Hence you have to delete everything to right the wrong number. That is ridiculous
    Often already happened to someone telling me one number and have to dial quickly. Just realize that I typed some wrong number and when I delete all ... I can not remember the rest.
    Is Regrettable a phone with such a mature system, does not have options to edit a number in the dialer and not have LED notification light.
    PS: Lus flash is nothing convenient. imagine this cinema..ou in a dark room. This is not a solution, no one uses it!
    Please stop defending the indefensible, that are basic things that any phone has to have.
    If these are truly "basic things that any phone has to have", I suggest you trade your iPhone in for "any phone". Knowing that the feature you require (LED notification) was missing on the phone that you bought doesn’t speak well of your research skills.
    10-11-2014 03:06 PM

I have a notifcation center on my 6 that works fine for me, I've had BB and that light flashing was annoying.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-11-2014 03:09 PM
    But that's the only thing I miss that was on my BB.
    I just can't believe how long it took for me to move to all-everything Apple.
    Good Luck
    10-11-2014 03:23 PM
    If you actually dialed the number (that is, you actually pressed the green "send" phone icon) the dialed number is now in your call history. Such drama to try to make a point.

Would it be beneficial to allow editing an entered phone number? Sure. Is it worth abandoning the platform or throwing a hissy fit? Not in the least.
    btru82 likes this.
    10-11-2014 03:35 PM
    If you are unhappy with your phone, why don't you go back to android or BB? We can't make a magical move that will create a led light and make you edit the number when dialing.
    10-11-2014 03:56 PM
    The flashing light on BB was ok. I don't need a flashing light on my iPhone, Notification Center works great for my needs.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-11-2014 04:08 PM
    The flashing light on BB was ok. I don't need a flashing light on my iPhone, Notification Center works great for my needs.
    I dislike those flashing lights, glad apple doesn't include them. Like other people have suggested, if the OP wants a flashing light waking them up at night they should get another Android or activate the led flash setting.
    nikkisharif and substring like this.
    10-11-2014 04:24 PM
    I just found out, the iPhone 6 does not have a cork screw. Anyone else realize this. Why does a phone not have a cork screw? (said in sarcastic tone)
    anon4757448 and Cmatt1971 like this.
    10-11-2014 04:48 PM
    You can use LED flash alerts. I have forever and it's good enough. An actual notification light isn't necessary to me nor is the dialer.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...a0217c165d.jpg
    I didn't even know that existed, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-11-2014 05:40 PM
    Wow, some of you need to chill. Nobody said anything about wanting to ditch the phone. Why so defensive? Damn.
    10-11-2014 06:04 PM
    Is that how you respond when someone tries to offer a solution when you're asking for help? Good luck to you buddy.
    anon4757448 likes this.
    10-11-2014 06:04 PM
    I don't need notification lights. If I want to see if I have a notification I pick up the phone and not being able to edit a phone number in the dialer is no big deal.
    Now if someone is giving me their number I add it in the contacts app where you can edit the number not in the dialer.
    nikkisharif and anon4757448 like this.
    10-11-2014 06:14 PM
    That's because apple is not Samsung and have chosen not to implement that feature
    10-11-2014 07:28 PM
    Everyone has those features that they need and it doesn't mean that one brand is behind the other. Anyone not living under a rock can see that about BlackBerry or Windows Phone. So when you say that a phone brand "should have an LED indicator" it is purely subjective. I had one on my BlackBerry but it was red all the time so what good is it? When I have my phone alert me with a sound that tells me I have a text message or an email, why do I need an LED? If you need one, that's great but if you are going to go on this, "BlackBerry/Some Android phones" are better than iPhones because of an LED...well, we can pull out the measuring sticks if you want and start comparing other features and see which Platform has a shorter list.

As for typing out phone numbers, personally, I keep my eyes on the phone number field. If I see that I just entered in the wrong number in the sequence then I go and delete that number, I don't keep going on like nothing is wrong. A "2" in no way looks like a "5" for example so I'm not sure how you can mix it up. Then again, that is just me and dialing a phone number has not inconvenienced me at all.

The OP's original post comes off as belittling and challenging but I'll assume he doesn't mean it as such.
    Last edited by jdhooghe; 10-11-2014 at 08:19 PM.
    10-11-2014 07:56 PM
    You and the other dozen people on the planet who actually care about notification lights should all go back to using Blackberrys.

Going back and selecting the 2nd number in a phone number to delete it would take more time than just back spacing and re-inputting the number...don't agree? Learn how to dial a phone better.

Stop trying to make something completely irrelevant relevant.
    anon4757448 likes this.
    10-11-2014 08:45 PM
    My Pebble has notifications covered.
    10-11-2014 09:00 PM
41 12