View Poll Results: What phone should I go with?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep the iPhone 6

3 30.00%
  • Go back to the 6 Plus

7 70.00%
    Hey everyone I bought a 6+ on release day and once the two week period came around I decided to exchange it for the 6. I felt like the 6+ was too big in my pocket and too heavy for a phone. Now that I have a 6 I'm really starting to miss the battery life and screen size. I'm also using an otterbox so my 6 is almost as big as the 6+.

I'm a college student so I walk about 5 miles per day and typically keep my phone in my pocket. When I'm sitting I normally kept it in my pocket but I've been noticing that I take it out with both the 6 and 6+. I talk on the phone maybe an hour per week and the rest is using Facebook, Tapatalk, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. I typically have about 5-10 hours of use per day so I'm burning through my 6 battery by about 9:00 pm. My two week return period is almost up and I'm not quite sure what to do. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!
    10-10-2014 10:29 PM
    My opinion is that if you already bought a 6+, traded it back to have a regular 6 and then want to switch BACK to a 6+ again...nothing we say or suggest is going to really help your inability to make a decision and stick with it, that's something you're just going to have to settle in to decide.

To throw some obvious observations in here...the 6+ hasn't changed size or weight since you traded it in, so if you thought it was too big and heavy before, it's not going to be any different now.
    10-11-2014 12:23 AM
    My opinion is that if you already bought a 6+, traded it back to have a regular 6 and then want to switch BACK to a 6+ again...nothing we say or suggest is going to really help your inability to make a decision and stick with it, that's something you're just going to have to settle in to decide.

To throw some obvious observations in here...the 6+ hasn't changed size or weight since you traded it in, so if you thought it was too big and heavy before, it's not going to be any different now.
    Thanks for the reply! I really do miss the size. The weight is a issue though. My 6 in a otterbox is just slightly smaller than the 6 plus in my UAG case.
    10-11-2014 12:31 AM
    Personally I'd go with the 6+. If you're on campus for a long time the battery life can definitely come in handy. You can use a slim case with protection or just a leather case from apple (which barely adds bulk and weight). I am a student as well and I love the fact that I don't ever have to bring my charger with me. But to be honest I do not keep it in my pocket because of my huge protection case. Good luck with your choice!
    10-11-2014 01:03 AM
    Personally I'd go with the 6+. If you're on campus for a long time the battery life can definitely come in handy. You can use a slim case with protection or just a leather case from apple (which barely adds bulk and weight). I am a student as well and I love the fact that I don't ever have to bring my charger with me. But to be honest I do not keep it in my pocket because of my huge protection case. Good luck with your choice!
    Thanks for the reply! How do you transport yours? What case do you have? Mine fit in my pocket but it was a little uncomfortable at times.
    10-11-2014 01:09 AM
    Oh good! Another one of these...
    Reparkable likes this.
    10-11-2014 01:12 AM
    I suggest you go with what fits your needs

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    10-11-2014 02:37 AM
    My goodness!
    10-11-2014 03:39 AM
    What carrier you one? How would u go about the exchange? Most only allow one return/exchange but if that's a problem just see if u can't completely return it and then get the okus
    10-11-2014 05:49 AM
    Like everyone else, get use to the size. No heavier than the iPhone 4 & that was toy small.
    Lesawags likes this.
    10-11-2014 09:01 AM
    How do you transport yours?
    Haha. If you feel the 6 + requires/needs multimodal transportation, you are better off with the 6 in a slimmer case.
    10-11-2014 09:27 AM
    Haha. If you feel the 6 + requires/needs multimodal transportation, you are better off with the 6 in a slimmer case.
    The guy said he didn't put it in his pocket so its a legit question... Personally I'd put it in my pocket.
    05GT likes this.
    10-11-2014 09:53 AM
    And that is why I have both: )

I can switch back and forth depending on what I am doing.
    Lesawags and mfldmike like this.
    10-11-2014 10:02 AM
    Attachment 68027
    Last edited by HankAZ; 10-11-2014 at 10:46 AM.
    10-11-2014 10:26 AM
    I usually hold it (because I use it while walking) and If I am not using it I put it in my sweater pocket but it won't fit in my jeans pocket. The case I have is the griffin survivor case protects it from dust, and water drops (not waterproof). But it makes it HUGE! Try to get a case that keeps a slim profile but still adds some sort of protection because it might change your opinion on it. Get the 6+ though I really think you'll get used to the size.
    10-11-2014 12:38 PM
    I usually hold it (because I use it while walking) and If I am not using it I put it in my sweater pocket but it won't fit in my jeans pocket. The case I have is the griffin survivor case protects it from dust, and water drops (not waterproof). But it makes it HUGE! Try to get a case that keeps a slim profile but still adds some sort of protection because it might change your opinion on it. Get the 6+ though I really think you'll get used to the size.
    Yeah the survivor is huge! I had the UAG Mavrrick on my 6+ and it was fine in my pocket. I'm considering the Pelican Voyager or Protector if I get a 6+. Once lifeproof comes out with a case that's most likely what I'll use for the long run though.
    10-11-2014 01:58 PM
    I handled a 6 for the first time yesterday, it seems so much smaller than the 6+.
    I can't imagine ever picking the 6 over the 6+. I do wish the 6+ was a little shorter at times but other than that it's the perfect size.
    Lesawags likes this.
    10-11-2014 01:59 PM
    I think I'm going to go with the 6 plus. Even though I like the 6 I feel like every time I see a 6 plus I'm going to wish I had one. I just need to find one now. I'm thinking about ordering a contract free t-mobile on Apples website, then I'll check stores inventory a few times throughout the day. Hopefully I find one sometime soon otherwise I'll just get the one I ordered.
    10-11-2014 02:09 PM
    I carry this in my front pocket, it is a Glock 30S, it is 6.96" x 4.80" long and weighs about 34 oz. I carry it in my right front pocket daily in either dress pants, dockers or 511 pants. I carry the 6 plus in my left fromt pocket so everyone saying how large and hard to carry the 6 plus is your arguements are lost on me. Though I can see a girl having difficulty carrying it!

iPhone 6 Plus to 6 back to 6 Plus-image.jpg
    tekjunkie28 and Cmatt1971 like this.
    10-11-2014 02:44 PM
    I carry this in my front pocket, it is a Glock 30S, it is 6.96" x 4.80" long and weighs about 34 oz. I carry it in my right front pocket daily in either dress pants, dockers or 511 pants. I carry the 6 plus in my left fromt pocket so everyone saying how large and hard to carry the 6 plus is your arguements are lost on me. Though I can see a girl having difficulty carrying it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	68045
    You carry a .45 in your pocket? Why?
    10-11-2014 08:35 PM
    Because my job requires it to be concealed. To warn to wear a cover garment most of the year. In cold months its in my waist covered by a jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-11-2014 08:37 PM
    Because my job requires it to be concealed. To warn to wear a cover garment most of the year. In cold months its in my waist covered by a jacket.

You have a job that requires you to carry a firearm in your pocket? lol

No offense, but with the plethora of holsters on the market, there is zero reason to carry a firearm in your pocket...not to mention how unsafe it has proven to be.
    Highrisedrifter likes this.
    10-11-2014 08:49 PM
    It's in a pocket holster.

10-11-2014 08:50 PM
    And the point is a 6 plus should be no issue in your pocket.

shief24 likes this.
    10-11-2014 08:52 PM
    It's in a pocket holster.

Never been a fan or pocket holsters myself, but at least it isn't in your actual pocket like your post reflected lol.
    10-11-2014 08:55 PM
37 12