How to put on the 6 Plus official case?

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I've just received my 6 Plus case yesterday. I got the midnight blue for me, and dark brown for my dad.

I feel that the case feels so tight on the device compared to the 5S case on the 5S.

Now my 6 Plus is in the case, but in about 3 days I will need to remove the case to change the SIM card inside as I am traveling and will need to put it back on. I am not really sure how I can remove the 6 Plus from the case, I am afraid I would remove it in a wrong way exerting extra pressure that could bend it :/

Anyone knows a video tutorial for doing it, or can explain how. That could be the stupidest question I've ever asked but I am really worried.

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I've just received my 6 Plus case yesterday. I got the midnight blue for me, and dark brown for my dad.

I feel that the case feels so tight on the device compared to the 5S case on the 5S.

Now my 6 Plus is in the case, but in about 3 days I will need to remove the case to change the SIM card inside as I am traveling and will need to put it back on. I am not really sure how I can remove the 6 Plus from the case, I am afraid I would remove it in a wrong way exerting extra pressure that could bend it :/

Anyone knows a video tutorial for doing it, or can explain how. That could be the stupidest question I've ever asked but I am really worried.

Remove it from the bottom corners. Lay it down on the face and pull the the two sides from the bottom front back :)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I bought the midnight blue case also & have removed it several times. The easiest way is to start at one of the bottom corners. Once you remove one corner, remove the second corner then you should be able to grab hold of the device & remove the case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2