Lol, I went to the apple store today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I returned my leather case and got another one because i left it on the kitchen's counter and it was wet (i didn't notice it was wet)

the thing is that while I'm waiting for them to get me a new case, i played a little bit with the iPhone 6... omg that thing is so small... how can people like that phone! it feels like an iPhone5. it feels outdated. how can people buy that phone? i feel like i couldn't live without my iPhoneplus... i like everything big!!

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I returned my leather case and got another one because i left it on the kitchen's counter and it was wet (i didn't notice it was wet)

the thing is that while I'm waiting for them to get me a new case, i played a little bit with the iPhone 6... omg that thing is so small... how can people like that phone! it feels like an iPhone5. it feels outdated. how can people buy that phone? i feel like i couldn't live without my iPhoneplus... i like everything big!!

Have the 6 and had the 5 and 5s. and in no way the 6 feels that way to me.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Obviously the 6 is smaller than the 6 plus but I wouldn't say its too small. I got the 6 in the end cause I was really afraid I'd drop the 6 plus. To each his own.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
My wife just got the 6 and I set it up for her and I'll admit it seems small but that because I'm use to my plus and a 5 seems even smaller lol I would hate to even hold a 4 right now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Am I the only one wondering what's wrong with the leather case getting wet?

Omg lol. I forgot to tell. Hahah. It got some white spots on it very ugly. I'm very picky and I like my stuff to look perfect so I took it to the Apple Store and they handed me a new one. Of course i didn't say it got wet lol. It's the third case I have in less than a month

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
My wife just got the 6 and I set it up for her and I'll admit it seems small but that because I'm use to my plus and a 5 seems even smaller lol I would hate to even hold a 4 right now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. I hate holding my bff iPhone 4s.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Omg lol. I forgot to tell. Hahah. It got some white spots on it very ugly. I'm very picky and I like my stuff to look perfect so I took it to the Apple Store and they handed me a new one. Of course i didn't say it got wet lol. It's the third case I have in less than a month

Have to love Apples customer service, second to none.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site

Exactly how I feel. I saw one yesterday,i laughed but I guess it's not for everyone

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
That's why I took it back! Hahaha what was I thinking....

.7" bigger like it would make a difference! 😂 not even worthy the upgrade if you ask me.

martinlmnt

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I guess it's just because you're used to the size of the plus by now.

The size of the plus won't be for everyone but the 6 certainly doesn't look or feel dated. It suits some people.

Personally I love the size of the Plus and while I held my old 5 the other day it felt smaller but I didn't think it was dated... It would work exactly the same if I needed It to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR