My iPhone 6 Plus Experience After Finally Activating It

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Hey all,

Finally activated my iPhone 6 Plus. I had preordered it and received it on launch day but was away on business and finally was able to activate it today.

So far, I am quite happy with the size. I still can't figure out how to effectively use reachability. For example, when I try to respond to a text using the reachability feature... I don't see any place to type a message, I can only see the messages that have already been sent. With that said, it isn't that hard for me to type with just one hand.

The display is a significant improvement over my old 5. I noticed that almost immediately as the picture is much more crisper.

With regard to the back-up and restore process... I had great success using iTunes. The phone restored immediately and I am not experiencing any of the issues that other users said that they did when they restored.

I did a lot of research into cases that are available and settled on a nice slim fit bumper case from JETech that I found on Amazon for $10.99. Originally, it was meant to just serve as a fill-in until Otterbox 6 Plus cases are available next week, but I find myself digging this temporary case.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
That's awesome. I can't wait to get mine too. Seems like I have been waiting forever. I'm also looking forward to all of the new features. Especially continuity and Apple Pay.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Glad you're enjoying it! I usually switch phones a lot but I think I'm gonna keep my 6+ til my contract runs up. What kind did you get? Capacity and colour?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77