iPhone 6 Plus Optimized Apps

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Facebook looks incredible now, clearing out the top menu bar when you swipe up to move down the page. Only issue is that the signal bar, time, etc gets stuck when clicking on a link/video then going back to Facebook feed page

mphillips828

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
When you say "optimized apps" does that mean it just works on the screen resolution or does it take advantage of the landscape view options like the native apple apps do?

I haven't seen too many apps out there take advantage of the landscape view with the 2 panes...do any of these apps use this feature? Youtube really could use this to make the experience better! Anyone with a 6 Plus care to share?

tack

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
When you say "optimized apps" does that mean it just works on the screen resolution or does it take advantage of the landscape view options like the native apple apps do?

I haven't seen too many apps out there take advantage of the landscape view with the 2 panes...do any of these apps use this feature? Youtube really could use this to make the experience better! Anyone with a 6 Plus care to share?

It means that it does not scale but instead runs at the native 6 plus resolution. However, I do also want to see more apps take advantage of the screen for more than just the new resolution. More iPad like views and features would be nice.

Facebook looks amazing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro