So, I waited on line, overnight and after many hours, finally had my Iphone 6, 64 gig, silver and was absolutely happy, then, it happened. You guessed it, I saw a dude in the coffee shop with the 6 plus. Talked to him for a bit about it and he was just gitty over the size, screen, etc, etc. Suddenly I started to rethink my purchase of the 6. Did i make mistake? How could this be? Went back to the apple store and after an hour of comparisons between the two, I decided I had to have the plus. So I returned my 6 but now I am iphone less because trying to find a Iphone 6 plus for T-Mobile, 64 gig in silver is like trying to find a unicorn mounted by Sasquatch and Sasquatch is holding a leprechaun with a pot of friggan gold!!! Where can I find an iphone 6 plus???
    10-07-2014 10:28 PM
    So, I waited on line, overnight and after many hours, finally had my Iphone 6, 64 gig, silver and was absolutely happy, then, it happened. You guessed it, I saw a dude in the coffee shop with the 6 plus. Talked to him for a bit about it and he was just gitty over the size, screen, etc, etc. Suddenly I started to rethink my purchase of the 6. Did i make mistake? How could this be? Went back to the apple store and after an hour of comparisons between the two, I decided I had to have the plus. So I returned my 6 but now I am iphone less because trying to find a Iphone 6 plus for T-Mobile, 64 gig in silver is like trying to find a unicorn mounted by Sasquatch and Sasquatch is holding a leprechaun with a pot of friggan gold!!! Where can I find an iphone 6 plus???
    Good luck. Plenty of us have been waiting for weeks for our pluses. Best of luck.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-07-2014 10:37 PM
    Hey, I hope you find one. I'm in the exact same boat. I waited in line on release day, stayed up all night for preorders; got two 6's and went to the Apple Store to look at a 6+ and knew right then I should've followed my first mind. So far it's not in store at T-Mobile, anywhere. Back order for 6 weeks. I've been using my 5s since Thursday when I made my returns. I'm impatiently rocking back & forth like a crazy person.
    nikkisharif and kpshawn like this.
    10-07-2014 10:47 PM
    Hey, I hope you find one. I'm in the exact same boat. I waited in line on release day, stayed up all night for preorders; got two 6's and went to the Apple Store to look at a 6+ and knew right then I should've followed my first mind. So far it's not in store at T-Mobile, anywhere. Back order for 6 weeks. I've been using my 5s since Thursday when I made my returns. I'm impatiently rocking back & forth like a crazy person.
    lol, yeah T-mobile has got it bad, back ordered for up to 8 weeks and it doesn't look like the apple store is getting any in for T-Mobile as well. I should not have dismissed the 6 plus so easily when i saw it, now I regret that I did. All the apple stores in the DC/MD area have nothing.
    10-07-2014 10:50 PM
    Check the Apple store's inventory online at night. Sometimes, the 6 Plus will pop up at the Montgomery County stores, though I do check more often for the AT&T version than I do for the T-Mobile version. Good luck!
    Iamthat_dude likes this.
    10-07-2014 11:01 PM
    Same thing here. Returned my 6 but got a 16GB Plus just to see if the size would suit me, it does. I'm waiting for the 64GB to pop up and then return this one.
    Iamthat_dude likes this.
    10-07-2014 11:13 PM
    Check the Apple store's inventory online at night. Sometimes, the 6 Plus will pop up at the Montgomery County stores, though I do check more often for the AT&T version than I do for the T-Mobile version. Good luck!
    That would be awesome as I live in MO county, what time should I check?
    10-07-2014 11:41 PM
    You can keep your eye on this site if you're close to an Apple store.
    http://www.seaturtle.org/idevice/iphone6_grid.shtml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iamthat_dude likes this.
    10-08-2014 12:16 AM
    Swappa is a good replacement to look. I just bought my brand new iPhone 6 plus 128gb for 900. I know its a little much but I couldn't wait 4-6 weeks for mine when I ordered 3 days after launch. So when I finally get mine in the mail, I will sell it to recoup the costs.
    10-08-2014 01:58 AM
    lol, yeah T-mobile has got it bad, back ordered for up to 8 weeks and it doesn't look like the apple store is getting any in for T-Mobile as well. I should not have dismissed the 6 plus so easily when i saw it, now I regret that I did. All the apple stores in the DC/MD area have nothing.
    The problem is that people who aren't T-Mobile customers are buying the plus at full retail price (since its unlocked) and sending them to other countries for profit. That leaves us in a hole.
    10-08-2014 08:08 AM
    That would be awesome as I live in MO county, what time should I check?
    Sorry I missed you last night! You can check around midnight to see what stock is there.
    10-08-2014 08:22 AM
    There are 3, 6 Plus 64 gig for T-Mobile available on Swappa right now. Price range from $999 - $1195.
    10-08-2014 08:36 AM
    For clarification: which Montgomery County? I ask because there are literally several in the States. I myself am going for the 128gb White 6+.
    10-08-2014 08:48 AM
    The problem is that people who aren't T-Mobile customers are buying the plus at full retail price (since its unlocked) and sending them to other countries for profit. That leaves us in a hole.
    Nice idea! I preorded and have the unlocked 6+. I wonder how much they are going for. Using my moto x more.

Posted via my Moto X 2
    10-08-2014 08:59 AM
    For clarification: which Montgomery County? I ask because there are literally several in the States. I myself am going for the 128gb White 6+.
    Montgomery County, Maryland.
    10-08-2014 09:56 AM
    Yeah, your right in that respect. I will just keep checking nightly and roll the dice.
    10-08-2014 09:58 AM
    Thanks, man. Verizon says end of the month for mine. So I will wait until December so I can just walk in and get it. I know I may have to wait in-line but I will then have it.
    10-08-2014 10:19 AM
    It was Montgomery County, Maryland. I was responding to a poster who had already indicated that he was in the DC/MD area.
    10-08-2014 10:30 AM
    Now you know go big or go home. Luckily I went with a 128gb 6 plus so there isn't any room for disappointment on my end.
    10-08-2014 10:44 AM
    You all will love your 6 plus like I do. I never considered the 6.
    10-08-2014 10:46 AM
    You all will love your 6 plus like I do. I never considered the 6.
    I have yet to decide. I'll upgrade in January. I want the Plus, with the extra real estate and better camera, but will it fit my pockets? I don't have any cargo pants.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    10-08-2014 11:17 AM
    Good luck to you in your search. I too WAS waiting for my T-Mobile Plus but I ended up finding a brand new sealed 128GB on Craigslist for 1000.00 (only 50.00 markup). I was not planning on getting a 128GB but I knew that I would not find another for such a low markup as well as the fact that NOBODY has the T-Mobile 6+ anywhere. You are probably in for a wait unless you get luck like me or you decide to pay some fool 250-400 dollars more than retail!
    10-08-2014 11:20 AM
    Good luck to you in your search. I too WAS waiting for my T-Mobile Plus but I ended up finding a brand new sealed 128GB on Craigslist for 1000.00 (only 50.00 markup). I was not planning on getting a 128GB but I knew that I would not find another for such a low markup as well as the fact that NOBODY has the T-Mobile 6+ anywhere. You are probably in for a wait unless you get luck like me or you decide to pay some fool 250-400 dollars more than retail!
    Lol, yeah, T-Mobile has got nothing. I will just wait it out until it becomes a little bit more readily available. I'm not gonna pay more than what its worth that's for sure.
    10-08-2014 11:22 AM
    Nice idea! I preorded and have the unlocked 6+. I wonder how much they are going for. Using my moto x more.

Posted via my Moto X 2
    The Plus 128GB is going for 1400-1700 and people ARE buying them at that. Nuts. I thought about selling mine for a BRIEF moment. I love my Plus, I see why people are clamoring for one!
    10-08-2014 11:29 AM
    Swappa is a good replacement to look. I just bought my brand new iPhone 6 plus 128gb for 900. I know its a little much but I couldn't wait 4-6 weeks for mine when I ordered 3 days after launch. So when I finally get mine in the mail, I will sell it to recoup the costs.
    That's cheaper than retail.
    10-08-2014 11:42 AM
42 12