Can't see my battery usage

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey,

I am really happy with my 6 Plus battery life, but I was wondering how long is it lasting. I went to the Battery Usage on the settings app and it was showing normally, but then it goes back to - and says it will show once the phone is fully charged. It's not the first time, so it's always like this.

What I don't get it that I could see it like 20 mins ago and I can't anymore.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Cheers

anon(5882673)

May 12, 2014
Visit site
i would completely drain the battery to 0 ,and let the phone turnoff, then let it charge to 100 percent, and it should start showing your battery percentage, happened to my friends iPhone5 , and hats what she did

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
This happens when you do a hard reboot on the phone (holding power and home buttons). If you have rebooted the phone, then that is why

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey,

I am really happy with my 6 Plus battery life, but I was wondering how long is it lasting. I went to the Battery Usage on the settings app and it was showing normally, but then it goes back to - and says it will show once the phone is fully charged. It's not the first time, so it's always like this.

What I don't get it that I could see it like 20 mins ago and I can't anymore.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Cheers
Yes. That's new with iOS 8 I think. I've seen it a few times. It must be normal. I can't recall the circumstances when it shows.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox