Omg another#gate on the iPhone plus

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
LOL this was one of the first things that I noticed with my 6.... have my facial hair growing out a bit and when sliding it against my face it grabbed a few. OUCH.

Nothing to worry about though lol.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I call two things here... crybabies... and horsesh** !! I took the spigen off my 6+ and I have longer hair and a beard and I had no hair pulling of any kind AT ALL when I held it up to my ear and acted like I was on a call.... I just think people are whining just to hear themselves but hey... that's just my 2? worth lol

#whinegate ;)

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more. Must not hate humanity more.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
LOL this was one of the first things that I noticed with my 6.... have my facial hair growing out a bit and when sliding it against my face it grabbed a few. OUCH.

Nothing to worry about though lol.

Lmao. I never talk on the phone so i cant tell!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
oh dear me the other platforms' fanbois will have a field day with this one:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I pull out more hair driving on 270 South but hey....whatevah...

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I usually have a 5 o clock shadow all the time and I will admit, the iPhone 6 pull the little hairs out more frequently than my previous phones but it's nothing to ***** about.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
The phone part is actually the feature I use the least. Most of my friends will not answer the phone call but only reply in text....which I prefer as well. :)

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
my mom just called me saying she saw the news on CNN talking about this #hairgate haha omg i thought it was a joke but some of you have experienced it as well...

wasn't expecting that !

My mom better get used to the idea of getting her hair pulled by the phone! cuz I'm buying her one 6+ on december for christmas <3

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I see that as a feature!!! Not only can you make calls on it, but it saves you money on razors!!! In just one year your iPhone can pay for itself.

:)