"Unavailable for Pickup"

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone. I've been looking at the availability of high capacity Verizon 6 and 6 Pluses (64 GB and 128 GB models) on the Apple Store website for in store pickup at my local Apple Stores, and all of them say "Unavailable for Pick Up". Does this mean that the stores don't have any of the models in stock, or do they have them on a first come first served basis?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone. I've been looking at the availability of high capacity Verizon 6 and 6 Pluses (64 GB and 128 GB models) on the Apple Store website for in store pickup at my local Apple Stores, and all of them say "Unavailable for Pick Up". Does this mean that the stores don't have any of the models in stock, or do they have them on a first come first served basis?

Means they don't have any in stock. Keep checking every night around 11pm and the status will change to today for pickup.

btru82

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
You can also sign up for an iphone6 Finder alert site. You just enter your email or number and it will alert you when stores in your area log in the desired model. That's how I got mine. You just have to be very quick because they don't last long. Took me 3 attempts but I was able to secure my 6plus 128gb space grey for store pick up last Tuesday that way.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
You can also sign up for an iphone6 Finder alert site. You just enter your email or number and it will alert you when stores in your area log in the desired model. That's how I got mine. You just have to be very quick because they don't last long. Took me 3 attempts but I was able to secure my 6plus 128gb space grey for store pick up last Tuesday that way.

Which one did you use?

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I was up until 12am on Friday and Saturday and no 64 or 128 showed up available for reservation. Managed to get a 16GB and will keep trying and then exchange.

Good luck

Woody Mornings

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I was up until 12am on Friday and Saturday and no 64 or 128 showed up available for reservation. Managed to get a 16GB and will keep trying and then exchange.

Good luck

I got lucky and noticed a space grey 128 available mid day on Friday. Grabbed it quick and the status went to unavailable right after I purchased it. Just keep at it. They are starting to trickle in.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I got my 128gb plus the same way showed available and bought it as fast as possible lol
But today I called Verizon and got a 6 no back order for my wife will be here in s day or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cnotes2020

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I've heard that online store pick up inventory was different than inventory for walk ins so I would check online via istocknow and apple website and if you have time get early to your apple store and see what they have

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I've heard that online store pick up inventory was different than inventory for walk ins so I would check online via istocknow and apple website and if you have time get early to your apple store and see what they have

Do they have iStocknow for Canadian stores?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro