I caved in!!

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I caved in and puchased my iphone 6 plus today! Now just need to pay my other contract off which still has 12 months remaining!! ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412522427.133602.jpg

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, depending on where you go, you still may have trouble finding some. You may have some luck at an Apple Store if you want one of their cases. I read yesterday that Apple was going to start selling the Tech21 cases, which I highly recommend.

Thankyou! I couldn't buy a case though as they didn't have any!

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, depending on where you go, you still may have trouble finding some. You may have some luck at an Apple Store if you want one of their cases. I read yesterday that Apple was going to start selling the Tech21 cases, which I highly recommend.

I will have a look on the Apple Store website as I don't live close to an Apple Store thanks for your help!!

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
No problem...Bestbuy, Walmart or Radio Shack may be another way to go too. Also, if you're going to order something, check out Amazon

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
No problem...Bestbuy, Walmart or Radio Shack may be another way to go too. Also, if you're going to order something, check out Amazon

I will check out Amazon, I am in the UK so I could also check carphone warehouse ect to see what stock they have left. I was lucky I had the last 6plus!!

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I had the apple leather case for my iPhone 5S which snapped near the charger port!! Is the iPhone 6 plus case better quality then??

The Apple leather case is designed differently and has the ports exposed. Much easier to take off than the leather case for the 5/5S.

cschmach

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I had the apple leather case for my iPhone 5S which snapped near the charger port!! Is the iPhone 6 plus case better quality then??

Well, you don't have to worry about the Apple leather case snapping around the iPhone 6 Plus charging port, because there is no leather around it. The bottom of the case is completely left open. I have the Apple leather case (black) on mine and I think it's amazing. It's form fitting, doesn't add bulk, feels great in my hand, looks good, protects the protruding camera lens, and allows me to dock it without taking the case off.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Congrats and enjoy it.
Sucks that so many people (myself included) are still waiting for their 6+ that was ordered between 9/12-9/19 but some people can just walk into a store and get it

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Well, you don't have to worry about the Apple leather case snapping around the iPhone 6 Plus charging port, because there is no leather around it. The bottom of the case is completely left open. I have the Apple leather case (black) on mine and I think it's amazing. It's form fitting, doesn't add bulk, feels great in my hand, looks good, protects the protruding camera lens, and allows me to dock it without taking the case off.

I loved the apple leather case on my 5S. Definitely a nice case without adding much bulk at all

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2