Yup I hate the new power button location on the new phone, cause I keep hitting it while playing some games in landscape....I keep making my phone sleep by accident...
    Same...
    11-25-2014 08:35 AM
    I like the location. If it were any lower, it could mess up you using the volume buttons as well.

I've been using a Samsung s5, so that's another reason why I like the placement. I think they are about the same. The Sony z3 has it lower and I thought it felt weird.

I think the placement ideal position is personal and probably depends on the size of their own hand. I have fairly small hands and it feels right to me at least. To each their own.
    11-26-2014 08:29 AM
    I originally reached for the top, but after about a week or so, not only do I reach for the side, I actually feel that's where it needed to be (although I'm still hitting the volume buttons at the same time sometimes)
    11-26-2014 11:49 AM
    Absolutely love it -- Right where it should be.
    I like the new location of the button. It works great for me!
    11-26-2014 01:42 PM
    I'm kind of used to it because I've been using galaxy devices for the past few years but I also used the iPhone and iPod touch so I remember where the buttons used to/should go!
    11-26-2014 04:18 PM
    Took about 2 days to get used to it. Now if only my iPod touch was that way...

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk
    11-26-2014 04:19 PM
    It is simply the logical design progression as devices evolve in size. I'm used to it now.
    11-27-2014 03:56 PM
    I am accustomed to have the power button on the side of the phone since I often switched between Android and iPhones so its not an issue for me. If anything apple finally moving it to the side is a smart move since its more normal to push the power button there (for me anyways).
    11-29-2014 11:18 AM
    I have no problem with that
    11-30-2014 12:16 AM
    No problems here, love the placement of the buttons
    Ron Hites and TechnologyTwitt like this.
    11-30-2014 02:05 AM
    Nope, I like it. I think it's very convenient.
    TechnologyTwitt likes this.
    11-30-2014 07:31 AM
    I hated it at first. I'm used to it now and it's fine.
    11-30-2014 06:41 PM
    Wish it was a bit lower
    11-30-2014 09:23 PM
    I like where it is. My 6+ is in a holster so the side button is much easier to acces now than when it was on top.
    11-30-2014 09:46 PM
    The set up works great for me. Maybe we all hold the phones slightly differently, but I don't even come close to having an issue with the location. I have had issues with some other phones with a similar set up, but those must have been slightly different in location. When I put my thumb on the power button I have by index finger behind the phone and my other 3 fingers are around the middle of the opposite side of the phone. Not even close to the volume buttons. When I work the volume buttons my thumb is on the opposite side directly above the power button. That is where it naturally goes for me. I have only had the phone a day so I am glad I didn't have any adjustments to make. I would certainly hate to have that power button back on top with a phone this size.
    12-02-2014 05:07 PM
    I prefer it there in the side
    12-02-2014 05:36 PM
    I wish they switched the volume buttons and the power button. I carry my phone all the time using my right hand with my pointing finger ready to click on the power button (front facing me), and since I've been an iphone user for 6 yrs, I got too used to this and now it's annoying me that I have to do some other thing and get used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-05-2014 04:53 PM
    Yes I HATE it too! I keep pressing it by accident all the time after 2 months of having the phone. Specially when you take pictures or when you hand the phone to other iPhone 5 users (to show pictures or so) they always give it back to me to unlock it because they all press the button by mistake. It's very annoying!
    It makes no sense to put it in opposite direction to the volume buttons!

I guess I got use to the size of the phone quicker than that button, so I wouldn't mind reaching the button on its original position.

Many times my phone is about to turn off too, I don't know how I keep pressing that button but this never happened with the other iPhones. I really hate it!

(I still like my phone though, it's just that that button is so annoying).

I wish they switched the volume buttons and the power button. I carry my phone all the time using my right hand with my pointing finger ready to click on the power button (front facing me), and since I've been an iphone user for 6 yrs, I got too used to this and now it's annoying me that I have to do some other thing and get used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Apple_Fangirl06 likes this.
    01-08-2015 07:16 AM
    I'm OK with it being where it is, not a problem for me. I came back to iOS from an LG G3 which has the on/off and volume buttons on the back...I really liked that.
    01-08-2015 08:19 AM
    I guess I would prefer the buttons all on the same side. I need to use two hands on my 6+ or I inevitably hit the volume button as well when I press power. Yeah, small hands.
    01-08-2015 01:55 PM
    I think the button is very convenient on the side with the size of the 6 plus, I didn't think it was necessary for the 6 but apple wasn't going make 2 different frames for the 6/6+.
    It took me a day or 2 to get used to it.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-08-2015 04:33 PM
    I think the button is very convenient on the side with the size of the 6 plus, I didn't think it was necessary for the 6 but apple wasn't going make 2 different frames for the 6/6+.
    It took me a day or 2 to get used to it.
    I agree........it took a bit, but I'm used to its location on my iPhone 6 Plus now.
    01-08-2015 05:35 PM
    Power button on the side is something I always liked about Android phones. Didn't take me any time to adjust at all after using my Moto X.
    01-08-2015 05:58 PM
    If I was asked to respond to the new location of the power button my response would be:
    Love everything about the iPhone 6 plus except when I try to save a screen photo. In most cases the sound buttons are pressed trying to hold down the power button. Very aggravating!
    01-17-2015 03:58 PM
    I love its location! I'm a lefty and it works great!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    01-17-2015 07:34 PM
126 12345 ...