Anyone else experiencing this? Predictive text constantly just goes away and shows this:

Predictive texts disapearing constantly, a feature?-img_0558.jpg
    I have to turn it off (holding down the smiley icon) and then recheck it for it to come back. I do this countless times a day. I feel like this is intentional like if the phone sees that you arent using it then it goes away? I don't know but it's really starting to annoy me.
    10-04-2014 03:19 PM
    Anyone else experiencing this? Predictive text constantly just goes away and shows this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0558.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	110.0 KB 
ID:	67297
    I have to turn it off (holding down the smiley icon) and then recheck it for it to come back. I do this countless times a day. I feel like this is intentional like if the phone sees that you arent using it then it goes away? I don't know but it's really starting to annoy me.
    Do you see the little bar between the T and Y, drag it up and it comes back up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    decypher44 likes this.
    10-04-2014 03:20 PM
    It keeps happening to me, but all I do is swipe that little white line up and the predictive comes back. Not sure how it happens though.
    10-04-2014 03:20 PM
    Do you see the little bar between the T and Y, drag it up and it comes back up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have tried that and I couldnt get it to trigger. It's working now again since I reset it but when it happens again I will try it again and see if I can get it to work.
    10-04-2014 03:25 PM
    When I noticed it disappearing, it was usually a misaligned swipe/tap for something else. They made it easy to hide, almost too easy.
    decypher44 likes this.
    10-04-2014 03:39 PM
    When I noticed it disappearing, it was usually a misaligned swipe/tap for something else. They made it easy to hide, almost too easy.
    Ah ha! I tested that and you are right. It's very easy to get going on a text and swipe to hide it. I hope Apple addresses that. That is annoying. And thanks guys, I tried swiping up and it comes back.
    10-04-2014 04:40 PM