So, what do you guys think in regard to the iPhone 6S / 6S Plus?

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
the iphone6s+ will have? what new features? i don't think there's anything new to implement on a phone tho...

i can't wait to know!!!! haha im curious... we will have to see what they come up with the new ipad... maybe that will lead us to know whats gonna be on the next iphone...

i can't wait to line up again.. i loved doing it this year :)

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
At this point, I really don't care. I'm looking forward to the Apple Pay release hopefully later this month and then later iOS versions which hopefully bring some new features. I don't know how long I'll be holding on to this phone (I usually try to get the latest model and pass my current phone to my wife, but she hates the size of the plus), so I'm just focusing on iOS features for a while.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
the iphone6s+ will have? what new features? i don't think there's anything new to implement on a phone tho...

i can't wait to know!!!! haha im curious... we will have to see what they come up with the new ipad... maybe that will lead us to know whats gonna be on the next iphone...

Dang, son. Enjoy this one. It’s only been out for 2 weeks. Wow.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I agree with the rest... My phone still smells like the box. Haven't even thought about the next gen yet

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Wireless charging would be nice. I have a metric frack ton of wireless chargers from my Lumias.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
At this point, I really don't care. I'm looking forward to the Apple Pay release hopefully later this month and then later iOS versions which hopefully bring some new features. I don't know how long I'll be holding on to this phone (I usually try to get the latest model and pass my current phone to my wife, but she hates the size of the plus), so I'm just focusing on iOS features for a while.

I don't really anticipate new features other than ipad or iwatch related. Lots of bug squashing and optimization needs to happen. I vote the kb in landscape for a rethinking.

Apple seems very focused on Apple Pay and they really should be. This is something that needs to happen for them and it would really say a lot if they can make it mainstream. But am I looking forward to it? If there's a way to pay with itunes credit that would be interesting considering you can get a 25 percent discount on itunes cards often. I'm more of a how does this help me aside from the it's all in my iphone bit.

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site

You can line up and get a new iPad in gold.

I'm going to skip the next iPhone and iPad... I can't imagine any upgrade to justify it... But I say that every year so I might end up paying off my next agreement on this phone and grabbing a new one.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm with HankAZ on this one. People are still getting adjusted to their iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, and others are still waiting to get one to be concerned with next year's iPhone model(s).

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
You can line up and get a new iPad in gold.

I'm going to skip the next iPhone and iPad... I can't imagine any upgrade to justify it... But I say that every year so I might end up paying off my next agreement on this phone and grabbing a new one.

I bought an ipad air 3 months ago :(

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
They would have to change material. I was under the impression wireless charging cannot be done through aluminum.

That's correct, or change the apple material or better yet, come up with something innovative like they used to. Also, qi and pma aren't the only ways to wirelessly charge, there's some things in development now like ubeam. Anyways, no matter the method or standard they would use, it will happen. Just not sure when. Knowing Apple they'll probably be the last to do it but they'll refine it and lock it down so you can only use their chargers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2