the iphone6s+ will have? what new features? i don't think there's anything new to implement on a phone tho...

i can't wait to know!!!! haha im curious... we will have to see what they come up with the new ipad... maybe that will lead us to know whats gonna be on the next iphone...

i can't wait to line up again.. i loved doing it this year
    10-03-2014 12:33 AM
    At this point, I really don't care. I'm looking forward to the Apple Pay release hopefully later this month and then later iOS versions which hopefully bring some new features. I don't know how long I'll be holding on to this phone (I usually try to get the latest model and pass my current phone to my wife, but she hates the size of the plus), so I'm just focusing on iOS features for a while.
    10-03-2014 12:42 AM
    the iphone6s+ will have? what new features? i don't think there's anything new to implement on a phone tho...

i can't wait to know!!!! haha im curious... we will have to see what they come up with the new ipad... maybe that will lead us to know whats gonna be on the next iphone...

Dang, son. Enjoy this one. It’s only been out for 2 weeks. Wow.
    10-03-2014 12:46 AM
    Yeah I agree with the rest... My phone still smells like the box. Haven't even thought about the next gen yet
    10-03-2014 12:52 AM
    Yeah I agree with the rest... My phone still smells like the box. Haven't even thought about the next gen yet
    *whiffs sterilized air from china from his iPhone 6+*
    10-03-2014 01:05 AM
    *whiffs sterilized air from china from his iPhone 6+*
    *drops dead from Ebola seconds later*
    10-03-2014 01:06 AM
    Wireless charging would be nice. I have a metric frack ton of wireless chargers from my Lumias.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-03-2014 02:01 AM
    At this point, I really don't care. I'm looking forward to the Apple Pay release hopefully later this month and then later iOS versions which hopefully bring some new features. I don't know how long I'll be holding on to this phone (I usually try to get the latest model and pass my current phone to my wife, but she hates the size of the plus), so I'm just focusing on iOS features for a while.
    I don't really anticipate new features other than ipad or iwatch related. Lots of bug squashing and optimization needs to happen. I vote the kb in landscape for a rethinking.

Apple seems very focused on Apple Pay and they really should be. This is something that needs to happen for them and it would really say a lot if they can make it mainstream. But am I looking forward to it? If there's a way to pay with itunes credit that would be interesting considering you can get a 25 percent discount on itunes cards often. I'm more of a how does this help me aside from the it's all in my iphone bit.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    10-03-2014 08:01 AM
    Dang, son. Enjoy this one. Its only been out for 2 weeks. Wow.
    Lol
    10-03-2014 04:31 PM
    Wireless charging would be nice. I have a metric frack ton of wireless chargers from my Lumias.

They would have to change material. I was under the impression wireless charging cannot be done through aluminum.
    10-03-2014 07:57 PM

You can line up and get a new iPad in gold.

I'm going to skip the next iPhone and iPad... I can't imagine any upgrade to justify it... But I say that every year so I might end up paying off my next agreement on this phone and grabbing a new one.
    Hiri89 likes this.
    10-03-2014 07:59 PM
    I'm with HankAZ on this one. People are still getting adjusted to their iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, and others are still waiting to get one to be concerned with next year's iPhone model(s).
    Hiri89 likes this.
    10-03-2014 08:06 PM
    You can line up and get a new iPad in gold.

I'm going to skip the next iPhone and iPad... I can't imagine any upgrade to justify it... But I say that every year so I might end up paying off my next agreement on this phone and grabbing a new one.

I bought an ipad air 3 months ago
    10-03-2014 09:34 PM
    BTW, IS IT JUST ME OR SOMEONE HERE EDITED THE TITLE OF MY THREAD? WTF

10-03-2014 09:35 PM
    BTW, IS IT JUST ME OR SOMEONE HERE EDITED THE TITLE OF MY THREAD? WTF

It wasn't me in this case but, yes, mods can and will change thread titles if we think changing the thread title will make the contents of the post clearer.
    10-03-2014 10:45 PM
    I have a question how about iPhone 9 and iOS 12? What features will there be? 🐸
    Hiri89 likes this.
    10-04-2014 12:07 AM
    I have a question how about iPhone 9 and iOS 12? What features will there be?
    omg ill be so old... don't even talk about it!
    10-04-2014 12:11 AM
    Can I enjoy this one for a while lol
    Hiri89 likes this.
    10-04-2014 12:41 AM
    Can I enjoy this one for a while lol
    haha! right!
    10-04-2014 01:35 AM
    I saw the iPhone 6plus and that thing is a beast! Its so huge!
    Hiri89 likes this.
    10-04-2014 03:29 AM
    They would have to change material. I was under the impression wireless charging cannot be done through aluminum.
    That's correct, or change the apple material or better yet, come up with something innovative like they used to. Also, qi and pma aren't the only ways to wirelessly charge, there's some things in development now like ubeam. Anyways, no matter the method or standard they would use, it will happen. Just not sure when. Knowing Apple they'll probably be the last to do it but they'll refine it and lock it down so you can only use their chargers.

10-04-2014 04:10 AM