Feel like I am going to go crazy waiting......

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
It would be interesting if I actually received my iPhone 6 Plus within my return window for my Galaxy Note 4 and got a legitimate chance to compare the two smartphones.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

kpshawn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I am completely besides myself waiting on this phone! I have been waiting 20 days so far, and will probably have to wait another 20 days at the rate things are going.:crying: I ordered thru Verizon on 9/30 right before midnight and I've been flipping out every since....To make matters worse, I have this desire to visit the Apple store on Saturdays just to play around with the phone...for some reason it eases the pain of waiting for me (go figure)
My ship date is supposed to be 10/31, hopefully this happens so that I can rest my frazzled nerves. LOL :D

maevinj

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I am completely besides myself waiting on this phone! I have been waiting 20 days so far, and will probably have to wait another 20 days at the rate things are going.:crying: I ordered thru Verizon on 9/30 right before midnight and I've been flipping out every since....To make matters worse, I have this desire to visit the Apple store on Saturdays just to play around with the phone...for some reason it eases the pain of waiting for me (go figure)
My ship date is supposed to be 10/31, hopefully this happens so that I can rest my frazzled nerves. LOL :D

Wow. I ordered on 9-19 from Verizon and my ship date is 10/31 too..

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Well after 28 agonizing days I will finally get my phone this evening as it is "Out for Delivery". Seems like an eternity but it has finally came. Can't wait to get my hands on it!!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR