Feel like I am going to go crazy waiting......

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have my 6Plus for Halloween but seeing how T-Mobile probably won't be carrying any until Thanksgiving.... I'm SOL on the stores & customer service. Unless I change carriers; which will never happen.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I have also been impatiently waiting for my 128 GB, Space Grey, iPhone 6 Plus. Even though others have complained about the preorder process, in the grand scheme of things I don't think that really has been an issue for me other than I just want my phone. Some of the key features in iOS 8 that I am looking forward to have not been enabled yet. My cases that I really wanted have just been shipped. And while waiting, I still have my iPhone 5S and my iPad Air to meet all of my needs. I think what has been driving me crazy more than anything is visiting these forums and reading about others stressing over the length of their wait. I would guarantee that if I stopped coming here and stopped checking my order status three times a day, I would eventually not stress over it and before I knew it, it would be shipped to my door. But that's easier said than done. But it is probably the healthiest thing for me to do.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I made the fatal mistake of checking out a Plus in person a few days after I ordered it. Now I can't wait to get it. But I have a long long way to go. Late Oct or early November which seems to be around 4-6 weeks that Sprint is saying it will ship.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I made the fatal mistake of checking out a Plus in person a few days after I ordered it. Now I can't wait to get it. But I have a long long way to go. Late Oct or early November which seems to be around 4-6 weeks that Sprint is saying it will ship.

I'm with you. I check one out every time I'm in BestBuy or the AT&T store. Then I start to daydream bout what it would be like to actually have one. I long for the one that I ordered because the only ones that I see on display are the gold ones which I don't like the looks of so the idea that the one that I ordered looks even better than the one that I had been playing with in the store and salivating over makes the waiting even worse. Sounds crazy I know but I got it bad. It's an addiction.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
A couple people at work have the 6. That's bad enough. I finally went to visit the 6 Plus at Best Buy yesterday. It was beautiful. And then today a coworker had one. I made her bring it to me to visit, twice! My due date is October 20-27. I keep hoping I'll be bumped up, but no luck yet...

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
i know what you mean. i stood in the apple store holding the 6+ the other day lol...but now i'm debating about the 6...ugh...life stop it

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I have seen a 6 in the wild but will not go to the store to see the Plus in person. I feel that it would just make things worse. I am still checking online everyday to see if I can score one but in my area they just don't seem to be available at all. I have although started receiving a couple of the cases I ordered and every time I get one I get more and more excited. The wait continues........

therandomone

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I talked to Apple today and they said they are wayyyyy over estimating their delivery dates.

Doubt it. Mine is still processing, with a delivery estimate of October 15-22.
I'm hopeful I'll get it within that timeframe, but it doesn't look like it will be coming earlier than they estimated.

therandomone

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I ordered from Apple.com on the 16th with estimated delivery date of Oct. 15-22. It finally went into preparing for shipping mode today!!!!
Looks like it should arrive in their original timeframe.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
There are a couple of things that bother me about this whole situation. The first is that I don't like how large the shipping window is. November 9th to the 27th is a long time. The second thing is the inability to cancel the order at this point. I called customer service to cancel figuring that I could just take my chances trying to pick one up at the Apple store when they had one available and I was told that I couldn't cancel. If my phone isn't expected to ship until next month why can't I cancel today?

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

iamdjpaul

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I walked into the Apple store today. Asked about getting the Plus thinking I would place an order. She says let me see what I have. She says I am in luck they have a 64 gig ATT Space Grey in stock. They had just got their shipment uploaded less than a minute ago. She walk to the back and comes back with phone in hand. I couldn't believe me luck. Total time in the store. 5 minutes.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I walked into the Apple store today. Asked about getting the Plus thinking I would place an order. She says let me see what I have. She says I am in luck they have a 64 gig ATT Space Grey in stock. They had just got their shipment uploaded less than a minute ago. She walk to the back and comes back with phone in hand. I couldn't believe me luck. Total time in the store. 5 minutes.

That's awesome.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
There are a couple of things that bother me about this whole situation. The first is that I don't like how large the shipping window is. November 9th to the 27th is a long time. The second thing is the inability to cancel the order at this point. I called customer service to cancel figuring that I could just take my chances trying to pick one up at the Apple store when they had one available and I was told that I couldn't cancel. If my phone isn't expected to ship until next month why can't I cancel today?

Hopefully you'll get it sooner. From what I'm seeing on other forums they are starting to come in.

therandomone

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
It finally shipped!!!!

My original delivery estimate was 10/15-10/22. The delivery date in the shipping email from Apple says Monday 10/20, but UPS says Thursday 10/16.

So freakin' excited!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2