I made the fatal mistake of checking out a Plus in person a few days after I ordered it. Now I can't wait to get it. But I have a long long way to go. Late Oct or early November which seems to be around 4-6 weeks that Sprint is saying it will ship.
    10-06-2014 09:40 PM
    I made the fatal mistake of checking out a Plus in person a few days after I ordered it. Now I can't wait to get it. But I have a long long way to go. Late Oct or early November which seems to be around 4-6 weeks that Sprint is saying it will ship.
    I'm with you. I check one out every time I'm in BestBuy or the AT&T store. Then I start to daydream bout what it would be like to actually have one. I long for the one that I ordered because the only ones that I see on display are the gold ones which I don't like the looks of so the idea that the one that I ordered looks even better than the one that I had been playing with in the store and salivating over makes the waiting even worse. Sounds crazy I know but I got it bad. It's an addiction.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.
    10-07-2014 04:02 AM
    A couple people at work have the 6. That's bad enough. I finally went to visit the 6 Plus at Best Buy yesterday. It was beautiful. And then today a coworker had one. I made her bring it to me to visit, twice! My due date is October 20-27. I keep hoping I'll be bumped up, but no luck yet...
    10-08-2014 03:31 PM
    i know what you mean. i stood in the apple store holding the 6+ the other day lol...but now i'm debating about the 6...ugh...life stop it
    10-08-2014 03:35 PM
    Yeah I have seen a 6 in the wild but will not go to the store to see the Plus in person. I feel that it would just make things worse. I am still checking online everyday to see if I can score one but in my area they just don't seem to be available at all. I have although started receiving a couple of the cases I ordered and every time I get one I get more and more excited. The wait continues........
    10-08-2014 03:37 PM
    I talked to Apple today and they said they are wayyyyy over estimating their delivery dates.
    10-08-2014 06:09 PM
    I talked to Apple today and they said they are wayyyyy over estimating their delivery dates.
    Doubt it. Mine is still processing, with a delivery estimate of October 15-22.
    I'm hopeful I'll get it within that timeframe, but it doesn't look like it will be coming earlier than they estimated.
    10-08-2014 10:14 PM
    Who did you order yours from?
    10-09-2014 06:53 PM
    I ordered from Apple.com on the 16th with estimated delivery date of Oct. 15-22. It finally went into preparing for shipping mode today!!!!
    Looks like it should arrive in their original timeframe.
    10-10-2014 12:50 AM
    There are a couple of things that bother me about this whole situation. The first is that I don't like how large the shipping window is. November 9th to the 27th is a long time. The second thing is the inability to cancel the order at this point. I called customer service to cancel figuring that I could just take my chances trying to pick one up at the Apple store when they had one available and I was told that I couldn't cancel. If my phone isn't expected to ship until next month why can't I cancel today?

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk
    10-10-2014 07:51 AM
    I walked into the Apple store today. Asked about getting the Plus thinking I would place an order. She says let me see what I have. She says I am in luck they have a 64 gig ATT Space Grey in stock. They had just got their shipment uploaded less than a minute ago. She walk to the back and comes back with phone in hand. I couldn't believe me luck. Total time in the store. 5 minutes.
    10-10-2014 05:16 PM
    I walked into the Apple store today. Asked about getting the Plus thinking I would place an order. She says let me see what I have. She says I am in luck they have a 64 gig ATT Space Grey in stock. They had just got their shipment uploaded less than a minute ago. She walk to the back and comes back with phone in hand. I couldn't believe me luck. Total time in the store. 5 minutes.
    That's awesome.

10-10-2014 05:22 PM
    There are a couple of things that bother me about this whole situation. The first is that I don't like how large the shipping window is. November 9th to the 27th is a long time. The second thing is the inability to cancel the order at this point. I called customer service to cancel figuring that I could just take my chances trying to pick one up at the Apple store when they had one available and I was told that I couldn't cancel. If my phone isn't expected to ship until next month why can't I cancel today?

Hopefully you'll get it sooner. From what I'm seeing on other forums they are starting to come in.
    10-10-2014 05:25 PM
    Hopefully you'll get it sooner. From what I'm seeing on other forums they are starting to come in.
    I don't know. We will see. Keeping my fingers crossed.

10-10-2014 05:29 PM
    It finally shipped!!!!

My original delivery estimate was 10/15-10/22. The delivery date in the shipping email from Apple says Monday 10/20, but UPS says Thursday 10/16.

So freakin' excited!!
    10-11-2014 03:58 AM
    Yay! Mine will be here the 16th too. That will be a long day at work!
    10-14-2014 09:55 AM
    It finally shipped!!!!

My original delivery estimate was 10/15-10/22. The delivery date in the shipping email from Apple says Monday 10/20, but UPS says Thursday 10/16.

So freakin' excited!!
    Yay! Mine will be here the 16th too. That will be a long day at work!
    That's awesome guys. I am still waiting. Hopefully by weeks end mine will be inbound.
    10-14-2014 12:38 PM
    That's awesome guys. I am still waiting. Hopefully by weeks end mine will be inbound.
    Has it even shipped yet? I just picked up mine from best buy Friday. They are in stock and the 16gb are in abundance at target.
    10-14-2014 01:19 PM
    Has it even shipped yet? I just picked up mine from best buy Friday. They are in stock and the 16gb are in abundance at target.
    No, Estimated delivery date is the 24th thru the 31st. I am hoping that it will go out by weeks end but we will see. I can't find one in my area at Best Buy, Target, Radio Shack or anywhere. Ordered a 128GB Space Grey for Verizon.
    10-14-2014 01:33 PM
    No, Estimated delivery date is the 24th thru the 31st. I am hoping that it will go out by weeks end but we will see. I can't find one in my area at Best Buy, Target, Radio Shack or anywhere. Ordered a 128GB Space Grey for Verizon.
    Yup that's exactly what I picked up at best buy. Check everyday, they receive drop shipments and sometimes twice a day.
    10-14-2014 01:34 PM
    Yeah I am trying to hold out hope that I can pick one up before my given ship date. For some reason in the Ann Arbor area they are extremely difficult to get your hands on....
    10-14-2014 01:37 PM
    Finally after 21 days "Processing Items" we are at "Preparing for Shipment"... Now we are actually getting somewhere!!!!!!! LOL
    10-16-2014 03:49 PM
    Finally after 21 days "Processing Items" we are at "Preparing for Shipment"... Now we are actually getting somewhere!!!!!!! LOL
    I couldn't wait any longer. Preordered the Note 4 on Tuesday, shipped today, getting it tomorrow.
    10-16-2014 03:58 PM
    I am sure the Note 4 is going to be a great phone, as will the new Nexus 6. If I could I would go with either I would have but my work unfortunately will only let me use Apple so I had no choice but to get the 6 Plus. Well, I had a choice actually. I could have went with the 6 instead but I need that bigger screen!!!!

Have fun with the Note 4!!!!!
    10-16-2014 04:12 PM
    I couldn't wait any longer. Preordered the Note 4 on Tuesday, shipped today, getting it tomorrow.
    I feel u. Good luck with the Note 4.
    10-16-2014 04:18 PM
67 123